For the deniers...

Discussion in 'Covid-19 News/Info' started by DaleGribble, Mar 30, 2020.

1. billy_56081

billy_56081

Im sure China's numbers are 100 percent accurate. ; )

AdamRodgers likes this.
  2. Bradd D

Bradd D

3. fman1854

fman1854

Donald trump CDC and Dr Fauci are all in agreement we will see 100k-200k deaths by the end of April hence the extension. The worst is to come in 2 weeks time. The spread of infection of corona virus is far higher than the flu

Flus RO value is 1.3 meaning every sick person will transmit it to 1.3 people on average
    the corona virus has a RO value of 2-3 depending on where you live so on average one sick person will transmit it to 2-3 people on average* (* region dependent)
    So we have proven this is far more transmittable than the flu and has a higher death rate than the flu. Thus comparing it to the flu is a way of people trying to cope mentally wioth the disease themselfs. "its not that bad look at the flu" well weve looked at it and those global numbers of deaths by the flu will be nation wide numbers dead by corona virus. your comparing a virus with 113k global deaths in march with a virus that is going to have 100-200k nationwide deaths in a month. Your basicly in gun talk comparing a 7.62 round and saying eh my 9mm does the same damage no biggie.

As for china plenty of people were taken into treatment to never be seen or heard from again hospitals have police stafffed outside in hotspots to not allow corona virus patients to enter various videos of people being beaten trying to go to a hospitl in china with breathing issues.

Also we know a boatload about the flu virus and its variations we dont know jack **** about covid 19 just this week they found out that the virus is not only attacking the lungs but has been found in heart liver kidney tissue in dead bodies leading doctors to think these people are dying from shock not just pnumonia and breathing issues.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
    AdamRodgers and billy_56081 like this.
  4. Capone

Capone

2B01D1E1-8CAE-496F-8183-98F14C4FCC51.jpeg 939BBD82-4DB6-472B-9820-43F4C14C6686.jpeg Just lightening the mood. Seems some are getting testy.

badge315, AdamRodgers, mj9mm and 3 others like this.
  5. NMG26

NMG26

:panties:

There was a whole thread on it..................
    I'll see if I can find it for you.

6. Bradd D

Bradd D

I can't help but wonder how that can be. Italy, the country hardest hit by the virus, is currently at 13,000 deaths in six weeks and the number of new cases has plateaued according to the head of Italy's national institute of health. He also said there should soon be a decline in new cases "if we continue to place maximum attention on what we do every day."

nrajeff and rock_castle like this.
  7. NMG26

NMG26

found it

mj9mm and nrajeff like this.
  8. nrajeff

nrajeff

What do you think my reasoning IS, exactly?

Are you sure you're responding to the right poster? I never said that we should sit on our asses and do nothing, if that's what you somehow have concluded. Unless in your mind, "I think we may have over-reacted a little bit" equals "I demand that we sit on our asses and do nothing."

I will bet you that the babies who are killed in abortion clinics are more innocent than 99% of all people who the virus kills. What did these babies do to deserve a death sentence?

But again, the comparison is just a ratio of deaths to the amount of nationwide (or worldwide) panic and Congressional spending and business shutdowns and draconian city and state infringements on Amendment rights (1st and 2nd).

So let's assume that your "$2 trillion plus nationwide martial law to save 2 million people" is an accurate ratio.

All I am saying is that if we don't take the same steps to save 2 million other people, then we are hypocrites. I like Tom Hanks and his wife okay, and I am glad money and effort were spent to save them from Covid, but I don't like them more than I like babies who will be born next month if someone doesn't kill them. How much should Congress be spending to save 4 years' worth of future abortion victims (that's 2 million in case you didn't know), in order to avoid having the appearance of 1860s Democrats who equivocated "Slavery's legal, so we shouldn't take steps to stop it" ?

Straw Man. is ANYONE here advocating doing nothing?

What if what I see is a problem with your false accusations against me? Does that make me unworthy of existing? Does "lacking a basic understanding of humanity" merit the death penalty in your mind? Or are you just advocating prison for people who don't agree with your beliefs?

I can't? Who told you that? Yet another Straw Man fallacy, since I haven't said that I can't sit on my ass, nor have I said that I don't intend to sit on it. I am following all the new restrictions on my movement--14 days' self-quarantine. That's why I have time to post in this forum as much I am.

Besides, aren't I also being asked to help pay the $2 trillion cost of all this "necessary" spending? Will sitting on my ass pay my share of that? According to you, that's the only thing being asked of me, so I will tell the IRS you have exempted me from any of that bill.

Wow. That is...something. Basically, you're saying that anyone who thinks that the reaction to the viral outbreak might be a bit excessive, is a traitor to the USA who doesn't deserve to live. Like those 500,000 babies per year whom you also don't think deserve to live? Do you think they, too, have betrayed their forefathers or something?

serve_and_protect and RenoF250 like this.
  9. nrajeff

nrajeff

as of 5:00 p.m. ET on 3/30/20:

1. Italy reports 192 COVID deaths per million residents
    2. Spain reports 157 deaths per million residents
    3. France reports 46 deaths per million
    4. Iran reports 33 deaths per million
    5. United Kingdom reports 21 deaths per million
    6. USA reports 9 deaths per million residents.

More important facts:

• In the US, the CDC reported that patients under the age of 54 who are infected with COVID-19 had a survival rate above 99%
    https://kmph.com/news/coronavirus/d...us-cases-depends-on-how-one-looks-at-the-data

mj9mm and Sharkey like this.
  10. clancy

clancy Oh, for a muse of fire

You are so wrong! The whole COVID-19 virus is a deep state cover for the NWO take over. The Walton Family, The Elders of Zion, the Tri-Lateral Commission, George Soros, Bill Gates, The Knights Templar, The Catholic Church, Vladimir Putin, The Boy Scouts, Donald Trump and several other underground groups have banded together to finally take over the world. The Naval hospital ship and the army in NYC are not there for a humanitarian mission. The ship is full of Marines, the army is building internment camps and calling them temporary hospitals and when the time is right the military will take over New York City and take control of Wall Street. That way the above group will be able to control the world financial markets and hold sway over everyone.

Give it a couple of days, you will see.

MB-G26, badge315, Haldor and 6 others like this.
  11. JJPEWPEW

JJPEWPEW

Anyone not taking this seriously should come to Brooklyn, ny.. see the dead bodies on the streets and the dead bodies being taken out of brooklyn hospital by forlift loads. This isnt a joke.

AdamRodgers, Jade Falcon, OGW and 2 others like this.
  12. fman1854

fman1854

your source is dennismychael.com. so im supposed to ignore the CDC WHO and medical staff and believe a podcast talk show host.

Written by Dennis Michael Lynch (DML)
    "This is my official website. For those people unfamiliar with me, I am an award-winning businessman"

this is your information source a buisness man who profits off views and controversy
    Lol next

13. fman1854

fman1854

I have family working in NY ICUS they are terrified at work all day they know sooner or later they are gonna get sick and they are seeing first hand the severe cases of a relatively unknown virus.

Lets pray this thing doesn't mutate as fast as the FLU does season after season that could be disastrous and new diseases have a tendency to mutate not that im insinuating that the disease is currently mutating.

badge315, AdamRodgers and JJPEWPEW like this.
  14. nrajeff

nrajeff

Maybe you could help lessen their terror a bit by reminding them that even if they do get exposed to the virus--as a majority of Americans will be, apparently--the probability that they won't die from it is quite high.

That is indeed a scary thing about dangerous viruses--their ability to mutate and thus be hard to inoculate against.

mj9mm likes this.
  15. BamaTrooper

BamaTrooper Private side

But China says they have it contained....

catman71, OGW and billy_56081 like this.
  16. JJPEWPEW

JJPEWPEW

My prayers are with your family. Im a first responder if they are in brooklyn by all means send me a private message and you can get them in contact with me if they need anything while at work or if they have any issues getting to/from work.

AdamRodgers and OGW like this.
  17. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Sandwich!

This is where your lack of knowledge is showing.

These healthcare workers were infected two weeks ago, before the start of social distancing and before any known cases were in their community. They weren't taking anything more than standard precautions, which is more than the general public takes on a daily basis, and they were infected, and they spread it to others.

Besides that, in case you haven't heard, we're not following the recommendations of politicians, we're following the recommendations of some of the brightest minds in healthcare that we have. They're the ones telling the politicians what to do. The politicians are recognizing when an expert speaks, maybe they should listen, unlike you guys, who think you know better when obviously you don't.

Every single scientific model, based on actual data, says you're wrong. You can not sit there and advocate for things that you don't understand, every time you do, you'll still be wrong. Nothing you say can change that.

badge315, AdamRodgers and OGW like this.
  18. NMG26

NMG26

My source?

I heard something from a thread on the internet.

Now I'm gonna use my own brain.

NYC is indeed full of illegals. I think this is true. Am I wrong?
    Many illegals are utilizing the medical facilities in NYC. They should.
    I'm thinking this is true. I don't need to prove it, it seems right just by observation.
    Don't let it hurt your head. Illegals are getting treated with the rest of us. It is the world we live in.
    Do you not think that illegals are dying in NYC?

mj9mm and nrajeff like this.
  19. JJPEWPEW

JJPEWPEW

Are there illegals in new york city. Sure, is it full of them? Not necessarily. New york city is currently overpopulated with more out of state hippies from the younger generation than illegals. It is them who give, us, law enforcement the bigger headaches. Defiant, claiming rights, claiming “this is our city” with CA, NC, TX, etc IDs....

New york city currently is a damn shame to live/work in. Nobody cares. We keep breaking parties ans large gatherings. Mostly idiotic students/young people.

20. Dukeboy01

Dukeboy01 Pretty Ladies!

You forgot Col. Sanders in your list of infamy...

View: https://youtu.be/TPMS6tGOACo

Haldor, nrajeff and Hartford like this.