Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a Walther PPS in .40 S&W. The gun is just over 2 years old. I'm not exactly sure how many rounds it has through it, but it's in the neighborhood of 500 and definitely less than 1000, all without a single malfunction of any kind.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
There are 2 small scratches on the right rear of the slide (see pics) and some other small marks that I can't even get to show up in the pictures. This was my pocket carry gun for about 10 months. I tried to never put anything in the pocket with the gun. When not in my pocket, it always stayed in the holster.
<o:p></o:p>

The gun comes with original box, 2nd (small) backstrap (the large is installed on the gun in the pictures), a total of 3 magazines (it came with 1 magazine), currently they are set up as 1-7 round magazine and 2-6 round magazines. I have floorplates that will allow you to convert any 2 of the magazines to 5 round, if desired. The original manual, registration card, fired casing from the factory, cleaning rod and lock are all included.

I am also including a thin, leather IWB holster, which I forgot to take a picture of.

Face to face with GFL preferred.

Asking $550 if FTF, $575 shipped, OBO.

I prefer cash, but I will consider the following trades:

Remington 700 in .308 Win. No camo.

.45 GAP, 10mm, .40 S&W, .357 Sig Autos (There are only a few I'd be interested in, but I can't think of all of them off hand, so if you've got one you want to trade, let me know).

AR-15 in 5.56 (not in .223...yes, there is a difference)

I have some .40 S&W range and SD ammo that I can include for trade purposes.

If you have any questions or want any additional pictures, let me know.
<o:p>

</o:p>

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p>
</o:p>

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for a nice gun Jon.
You're welcome! Thank you too! I may end up selling it before I get a chance to shoot it, because I found something else I want more, but I'm still very glad I we did this trade! :supergrin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts