close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

For sale/trade: Springfield XD Service 9mm

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by shadows090, Jan 12, 2010.

1. shadows090

shadows090

I have a 9mm Springfield xd service with approximately 600 rounds through it, cleaned after every range visit (I keep it spotless), and some minor marks from some light carry with the factory holster. I've never had a ftf or stovepipe or anything. I don't feel like this is important, but in the interest of fairness I'll go ahead with it. One time the slide did not catch on an empty magazine, but it's never happened since (that was about 300 rounds ago). It may have had lube on the magazine or something, I'm not sure. It's great for the range, for a ccw if you don't mind service sized pistols, or as a dresser gun for home defense. Asking price $380 firm, or trade for a subcompact 9mm/380.

My ideal trade would be a kahr pm9 or mk9 in good condition. I'd be willing to give or take cash to even out an uneven trade. I'm looking for a handgun that is small enough that I will always bring it with me.

I figure my xd has lost approximately 25-30% of its value since retail (good condition, minor marks from use, no problems w/ it). Assuming the same condition, the pistol I'm trading for would have lost about the same. Just so you know where I'm coming from and how much cash I think would balance out to a fair trade. However, I am open to criticism if someone thinks I'm not being fair somehow.

I have the paperwork, original box, two factory magazines, factory holster, serial key (obviously on the box and pistol), and would like to meet in a safe place and have a bill of sale. Face to face transfers only. I'm located In Winter Park/East Orlando, FL. I'm willing to travel a reasonable distance if I find something that I like.

If you're interested please reply here or send me an email at stimpware@gmail.com.

Thanks for reading.