close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

for sale/trade: ACOG TA24-2

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by halomaker, Jan 15, 2006.

1. halomaker

halomaker

For sale/trade:

ACOG TA24-2, ser # 97xx
    http://trijicon.com/user/parts/products1.cfm?PartID=188&back_row=1&categoryID=4

Has been mounted but has never been on a fired gun. However, it does have some handling marks so it isnt new in box.

This one has the amber triangle sitting on top the black post. Obviously, tritium + fibre optic lit.

Comes with two mounts, one low and one medium IIRC, both for mounting the optic to a flattop.

Comes with original case and manual and so on.

I honestly don't know what this is worth (got it on trade) but I would like to trade it towards an Aimpoint ML2 or Leupold (with illuminated reticle) with cash going one way or another depenind on the deal. Also need complete 1911 top ends (commander length preferred), Oakley Juliets, another nice watch, a laptop, and so on.

That said, I will consider cash offers because like I said, no idea what the hell to ask for the optic (MSRP is $1090 according to the Trijicon site not including mounts as far as I can tell). I can start with $925 shipped/insured including both mounts and if that is out of line just let me know) from here in Canada to anywhere in the CNA. REDUCED to $825 shipped insured.

2. halomaker

halomaker

BTT with price reduction