close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

For Sale: Steiner® Optics 8 x 22 Predator Binoculars

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Stache, Oct 31, 2003.

1. Stache

Stache

I am only selling them because I need higher power binocs for my aging eyes. They're great for turkey hunting, etc.

Description:

The Steiner® Optics 8 x 22 Predator binocular features a compact and lightweight construction with a double-hinged body that folds easily to fit in a pocket. Predator lens coating helps you to spot hidden game by blocking the colors of haze and foliage, while enhancing the visibility of browns, reds and other wildlife colors.

• Optics System: CAT (Color Adjusted Transmission) - Bearings are easy at night with the help of the CAT optics. They provide you with the highest light gathering ability of any compass binocular.

• Binocular Lens System: Roof Prism - Direct and clear viewing with compact design.

• Focus Method: Center Focusing - Adjusts both lenses at the same time, which makes focusing quicker and smoother.

Key Specs:

• Model Number: 222
    • Optic Type: Binocular
    • Magnification: 8 x
    • Objective Diameter: 22 mm
    • Field of View: 369 ft @ 1000 yds
    • Weight: 8.5 oz
    • Eye Relief: 10 mm
    • Case Included: Yes
    • Strap Included: Yes

The attached picture shows the black model. Mine are green, and do show some wear on the edges of the housing but is cosmetic only. They have been used one season, and the carrying case is in excellent condition.

List price - $249
    Paid price - $149.99

Will sell for $100 shipped.

2. Stache

Stache

Binocs have been sold. Thanks.