Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have a Brand New In The Box a Kershaw Zero Tolerance (ZT0200ST).
Knife has never been carried or used In any way.Never Sharpened No Scratches The Knike Is Mint.
I must sell my knife Collection because I'm Ill with Cancer and I need all my money for Medical Bills and the 12 Pills of Perscription Drugs I take every day. They say there helping but i feel worse every day.Thank God For Pain Medicine & Aniexty Medicine to help me get through the day.

I'm Offering the Knife New With a Grey In Color Emerson Skull Lanyard and a ZT Logo Plastic Display stand.Any ZT knife will fit and they look pretty damm good I must say. The Knife Is $145.00 =$12.00 Shipping for a total Of $157.00 USPS Priority Mail 2-4 days & Insured.Must be paid with United States Of America Money Order Only.Only ship to USA ONLY Also or will cost more Money to ship

I also have a ZT Green T-Shirt XL $8.00 + $5.00 For USPS Priority Mail 2-3 Days and a ZT Hat Baseball Kind also Kaki & Green Adjustable $8.00 + $5.00 For USPS Priority Shipping 2-3 Days Or will make a deal If Both Items are Bought At The same Time For $15.00 Shipped USPS Priority Mail 2-3 days MONEY ORDER ONLY MUST CLEAR BANK BEFORE ITEM IS SHIPPED GREAT DEAL See Picture Of Baseball Hat & Shirt

If your Interested In the hat,shirt or just even a ZT Display Stand I have I think 7 ZT Display stands.
I omly take Money Orders Only and must Clear the Band before I ship your Ite or Items. See Pictures

God Bless

LIVESTRONG

Email me at this Email ONLY**** [email protected]******

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please help this must be sold for Emergency amd Family need your help.It a great knife for a eve better Price $157.00 Shipped Insured USPS 2-3 Days

God Bless

LIVESTRONG FOREVER

1 - 3 of 3 Posts