close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

For Sale: Milt Sparks CC-AT 1911

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by freepatriot, Jan 23, 2006.

1. freepatriot

freepatriot Retired GT Mod Moderator

SOLD PENDING RECEIPT OF FUNDS

I am selling my Milt Sparks CC-AT holster. An outside the waistband pancake-type holster for a full-size 1911, it is both well-made and as comfortable as any holster designed to hold a five pound hunk of steel can be.

The CC-AT (Concealed-Carry-Adjustable-Tension) is like new, hardly used at all. I like this holster a lot, but I am selling it because I want to get an IWB holster, probably a Milt Sparks Versa Max 2.

Here is the Milt Sparks web page about the CC-AT:

http://miltsparks.com/CC-AT.htm

The holster has 1.5" belt loops.

A brief description of the holster, from that page:

Here are a few pics of my CC-AT, the one being sold:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The gun and the wicker basket are not included. ;)

EDITED TO ADD:
    I looked again at the holster last night and want to add that there are a couple of scuff marks INSIDE the holster, on the left side of the gun, where I believe the slide release lever touches it. They are not visible at all from the outside, only when you peek down into the holster. I do not see how you could avoid getting the scuffs if you bought a pristine new one though. I had listed it as "like new" but forgot to check the inside until last night. I apologize for not putting that in the original listing, but have added it now.

Lightning Arms used to carry this holster for about $125 but I have not seen it on their webpage recently. Buying from Milt Sparks directly runs you $100, but there is a wait for it. I do not have first-hand knowlege of this but I am told the wait is in the neighborhood of three months. Their own website says that they have about a 500 holster backlog.

SO, I am asking $100 for this holster, shipped to anywhere in the ConUS. You are getting the same price that MS will charge but no wait.

I am offering it up here on Glock Talk first, since this site has done so much for me and my family already, and I wanted the GT membership to have first crack at it. If it does not sell for my asking price here on GT within a reasonable timeframe, I will list it at eBay. So if you figure you'll wait to see if I come down on the price, I can tell you now that the price is not coming down.

Thanks for taking the time to read this ad. I hope you all have a great day and stay safe carrying.;c

Scott

2. Freeze N

Freeze N I Hate Snow

Your not going to part with your CC-AT are you!!!!!!!

I have this same holster and it is top notch! I ordered a Milt Sparks last Friday for a Glock 22 and I was told 14 to 18 weeks.
    Buy this from Scott and no waiting time. It's worth the Money and as the pics show, it is in perfect shape!

Scott, I am expecting a Christmas Card this year!

3. Tucker229

Tucker229

You've got PM mail.

4. freepatriot

Hiya Freeze.

Tucker, PM answered. :)

5. MP1SG

MP1SG

Is it sold yet?

6. freepatriot

yes, Sold to Tucker pending arrival of funds. I was waiting to hear back from him regarding something I forgot to put in the ad, that I told him about after I first heard from him. I have since added that to the listing as well, in case he changes his mind after he receives it. I have also marked the listing SOLD pending rec of funds.

Thanks for all the interest, folks. :)

7. MP1SG

MP1SG

Story of my life, too late for the good stuff. ;f