close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FOR SALE: Kahr Kydex magazine holders

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by mpearcex, Apr 10, 2006.

1. mpearcex

mpearcex

I am now making the Kydex magazine holders for the Kahr pistol. I do not make one for the 45, just the 9/40. These are just like my other magazine holders, so if you already have one of them you will know what to expect from these. My email is:mpearcex@yahoo.comThis is also my paypal account. I can make plenty of these. Just email me or PM me with your questions or orders. These are also $15.50 for the first pair and $13.50 for each pair after the first. I also still have pleanty of GLock,1911,Beretta,Sig,CZ,Para,HK USP, and AR15 magazine holders. So mix and match all you want.AR mag holders are sold in singles and are $20.00 each $18.00 for the second.
    [​IMG]

2. mpearcex

mpearcex

3. buddah

buddah

Can I mix and match and still get the $15.50 Pr. price? I am considering buying (1) HK USPC .40 cal. and (1) Kahr PM9 mag holder.

4. mpearcex

mpearcex

Well yes I could do that but I do not make a HK USPC in .40 S&W.

5. buddah

buddah

Sorry my bad. I misread your post. I have several of your Glock mag holders already. Best buy for the $$. Let me know when you start making them for USPC .40 and double mag holders for glocks. free bump.