close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

For Sale: Holsters for Glocks 26/27/33

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Deacon G, Jun 26, 2006.

1. Deacon G

Deacon G

Four holsters from my diminishing Glock 27 collection are still available. These holsters will fit Glock models 26, 27, and 33. Each was inspected and checked for fit, but that’s the extent of any “use” they’ve been subjected to since I opened them new. (For all the holsters I acquired, my 27 did virtually all its traveling in either a Wilderness Safepacker or the first Blade-Tech IWB Kydex I bought.)

So, the following items are available:
    • Kramer Vertical Scabbard in Horse Hide, open-top, reinforced throat band, right-hand draw, weapon rides high on the strong side hip for maximum concealment, extremely durable construction, unused, $75

• Bianchi Model 100 Professional, open-top IWB with belt clip, design features a high protective back-flap extension to provide a shield between the body and the pistol, tan leather, right-hand draw, unused, $25

• Galco CCP, open-top paddle holster with variable cant (easily adjustable for forward cants, vertical carry, rearward cants for a custom crossdraw carry), paddle “notch” also adjusts on this model to secure belts of different widths, black premium saddle leather, right-hand draw, unused, in original package, $65

• G-Code Paddle Holster, black Kydex, open-top, system includes a Straight Drop Paddle, a 15° Forward Cant Paddle, and a Mid-Low Adapter (allows the wearer to lower the holster height another 1-2" down with both the straight drop and 15° forward cant paddles), unused, $40 for complete system

Thanks for looking.

2. itsnitro

itsnitro Got Sig?

you take paypal???

stil have the Bianchi Model 100 Professional ??

3. Deacon G

Deacon G

I still have the Bianchi. But I fired PayPal a while ago. I've seen them stick it to too many of my fellow shooters.

We can work out a painless payment method if you're interested. I'm easy to do business with, and I ship very promptly.

Thanks,
    DG