close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

For Sale: Disassembly Guide for the Browning Hi Power

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Stephen A. Camp, Jun 7, 2003.

1. Stephen A. Camp

Stephen A. Camp Deceased

Hello. A FAQ is "How do I field strip or detail strip my Hi Power?" Others include, "How do I remove the magazine disconnect or change the hammer?" I've completed a dissassembly guide through the complete process. It's printed on 67-lb. white card stock and has 37 color photographs along with easy to follow text to guide you through the process. The entire guide is three 8 1/2 x 11" pages, printed front and back and is heat laminated so that it can be used at the gun bench where oily fingers might ruin non-laminated materials.

Cost: $10 + $2 S&H. If you order more than one in the same order, copies past the first one go for $10 each.

If you order it with "The Shooter's Guide to the Browning Hi Power," you get the manual and the disassembly guide for $35, which includes S&H inside the U.S.

For those who've already bought the manual, cost is $10 per disassembly guide.

[​IMG]

The guide's pages will have a small metal ring binding them in the upper left corner. The ring can be removed at the user's wish, but is a convenient way to keep all the pages together.

If interested, Email me at s.camp9@charter.net

Best.