close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FOR SALE: Dillon XL 650 Reloader

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by GlockCollector, Jun 20, 2004.

1. GlockCollector

GlockCollector

I'm looking to sell my reloader. I am getting out of reloading because I got my pilot's license and spend all my free time flying. Here are the details:

Dillon XL 650 set up for 9mm <b>(comes with all the original accessories and manuals plus the following extras)</b>:
    XL 650 Casefeed assembly (small pistol)
    9mm dies
    Strong mount
    Bullet tray kit
    Powdercheck system
    XL 650 cartridge bin
    Machine maintenence Kit
    Spare Parts kit
    XL 650 Machine over
    Aluminum roller handle
    Bullet Puller
    1 inch Bench wrench
    Primer fip tray
    Dillon Dial Caliper

This all cost me $935 plus shipping. I'm selling it all for $750. Buyer pays shipping if you can't just come pick it up.

I am also selling the following items seperate from the reloader and accessories:

1. Dillon CV 2001 Vibratory case cleaner. It's also in perfect condition. Bought it for $152.95 plus shipping. Selling it for $125.
    2. Dillon D-terminator electronic scale. It's also in perfect condition. Bought it for $119.95 plus shipping. Selling it for $99.
    3. Dillon RF100 Automatic Primer tube filler. It's also in perfect condition. Bought it for $249.95 plus shipping. Selling it for $199.

This reloader is in PERFECT condition. It is about 1.5 years old and I have only produced about 3,000 rounds with it in that time. It is bolted to my reloading bench inside my climate controlled workshop, so there is no rust (or any dust for that matter). I still have the original box and could pack it up and ship it but would much prefer to sell it to someone local. I live in the Houston, TX area (west side of town). Please email me if you are interested at dldavis@saberdata.com. I'll get some pictures together that I can email to anyone that is interested.

David

2. GlockCollector

GlockCollector

3. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

4. jjlefty51

jjlefty51

Is this still available?

5. papatriot

papatriot Non compromiser

LOL! I would think not, the thread is over 2-1/2 years old!.