close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

For sale custom Burris Euro Diamond rifle scope 3X12X56 LRS

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by onetime19, Mar 8, 2010.

1. onetime19

onetime19

**SPF**I have had this scope about two years and was used mainly for night hunting varmints(about seven times out only). This scope sat in a Larue one piece mount LT-104 you can not even tell it was even mounted 98% condition and glass is immaculate it has a 30 mm tube and is about the brightest scope I have ever looked through and the lighted ballistic plex reticle has about seven (I think) brightness settings. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this scope. I had it on my Dtech 243 wssm for long range shooting and since I have went to a AR Performance 6.8 spc so I no longer need the ballistic plex. I purchased this same exact scope but in a mil dot. This scope brand new would run about $950 with the lighted ballistic plex reticle which is a $200 option. I am located in Lewisville (75057) for FTF transactions or I can ship insured. I am asking $675 shipped and insured or $650 FTF obo

The scope comes with everything pictured sorry for pic quality taken with my cell I have also added a pic from the burris website so you can see the lighted ballistic plex reticle look at the bottom of the page of the burris link for pic of reticle
    **I have to add no trade interest and will do paypal plus the fee prefer usps money order**

http://burrisoptics.com/reticles.html

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  2. onetime19

onetime19

3. onetime19

onetime19

4. onetime19

onetime19

5. onetime19

onetime19