close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FOR SALE, BOWTECH PATRIOT VFT, ARCHERY EQUIPMENT tx

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by A_Swede_17_1911, Jan 3, 2007.

1. A_Swede_17_1911

A_Swede_17_1911

I have a Bowtech, Patriot VFT, is a 60-70# bow with a case, sight and arrows, kwikee quiver, broadheads, scott release, and trophy taker fallaway rest.
    As arrows go,
    There are 6 Goldtip Series 22 Ultralights (carbon shafts); 6 Easton xx75 Ultralights (aluminum shafts; 4 Easton Carbon Exels ( carbon shafts); also some extra aluminum shafts, that are the right spine to the bow, that I used for stump shooting.

The broad heads are rocketsteel, fixed blades in 100 grain, they have only been shot in a broad head target a couple times.

The rest is a Trophy Taker Shakey Hunter Fall Away.

The sight is a HHA archery sight with 3 vertical pins, its an okay sight. It does have fiber optic material on the pins them self.

The Quiver is a Kwikee Quiver 4 arrow quiver with quick detatch and is one peice.

The release is by Scott, I think its a Wolf model.

The bow its self is in good shape, is a fast bow with and IBO rating somewere around 312 FPS. It has and axle to axle length of about 33"
    These are a great bow, and smmooth and fast.

Its smooth and quiet, I have had the bow for about 2 years now, and never have hunted with it.

This also comes with a ridgid plastic case, as well.

A person could use this bow for hunting the way it is now, just tune it you you at a proshop. The strings are in good shape, I have all the Orginal document, or birth certificate as they call it as well.

I am asking $450 for everything, and you pay shipping.

I will have pictures for serious inquires, I am in the Houston Area.

Only reason I am selling this Bow is that I just bought a new recruve because im swapping to Tradional Archery, and wont be able to make the transition, trying to shoot my compound and recruve, it will mess up my form.

This is a great bow, and package for a fair price.

2. A_Swede_17_1911

A_Swede_17_1911

3. SRT150

SRT150

Please check your email.
    Thanks, Shaun

4. tehan2

tehan2 NRA & GOAL

whats the draw length? I don't see it in your post.

5. A_Swede_17_1911

A_Swede_17_1911

The draw length is adjustable but at the moment set to I belive 28.5 or 29 inches at the moment. It is adjustable from 26-30 inches though. IBO Rating is 320-328 FPS. The color is mossy oak obession.