Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[EDITED]

Hey guys,

Its been awile since I've posted on this forum, so sorry if I posted in the wrong spot. I figured someone here would have a use for these Primers. [edit]And figured I could ship them somehow. I was wrong!

I have a 5x small boxes (493 total) of CCI 350 Large Pistol Magnum primers for sale.
I'm looking to trade for 5x boxes Federal 210 Rifle primers for my 303 Brit. I finally bought a reloading press, and had these primers since 1995. I had a SW M29 44mag, which is now sold.

[edit]If you know a legal way to ship these, make me an offer

I rarely check this website, and alomst never check my PM's anymore, email me directly at kassenz at YAHOO COM or 206 4128628 cell

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll have to check if they can go USPS first class (ground snail mail), I know they they cant go by air.

or if you want to pay another $25, they can go UPS ground+hazmat

·
Registered
426 Posts
Hey guys,

Its been awile since I've posted on this forum, so sorry if I posted in the wrong spot. I figured someone here would have a use for these Primers.

I have a 5x small boxes (493 total) of CCI 350 Large Pistol Magnum primers for sale.
One box is missing 7 when it tipped while opening them. I have one (almost empty) box of CCI 300 Large pistol primers, about 15 left.
They are 1990's mfg. stored in a cool dry closet in an ammo can.

I'm looking to trade for 5x boxes CCI 400 Small Rifle primers for my 303 Brit. I finally bought a reloading press, and had these primers since 1995. I had a SW M29 44mag, which is now sold.

If you don't have any small rifle primers to trade, your can send me $45 and I will pay the shipping. (ground) pay pal does not allow ammo. email me for payment details.

I rarely check this website, and alomst never check my PM's anymore, email me directly at kassenz at YAHOO COM or 206 4128628 cell

The primers wouldn't be worth what it would cost to ship them.
Also I believe your 303 British uses a Large Rifle primer

·
Registered
807 Posts
The primers wouldn't be worth what it would cost to ship them.
Also I believe your 303 British uses a Large Rifle primer

·
Registered
626 Posts
yep, your right. My Speer manual says federal #210 "large rifle"
You can't ship them anyway..You have to have a hazmet contract..I know because I have 5000 lg pistol and I was told by UPS and Fed EX you have to have a contract to ship. Unless you want to do it under the table..End up with a big fine or jail or both..

If anyone knows different it's news to me

·
Large Member
768 Posts
You can't ship them anyway..You have to have a hazmet contract..I know because I have 5000 lg pistol and I was told by UPS and Fed EX you have to have a contract to ship. Unless you want to do it under the table..End up with a big fine or jail or both..

If anyone knows different it's news to me
Haha, speculators can eat it.

"I bought 8trillion primers because I thought they would be banned. Now I can't sell them and send through the US mail." haha

And OP, yeah this is the wrong place for a for sale ad.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Haha, speculators can eat it.

"I bought 8trillion primers because I thought they would be banned. Now I can't sell them and send through the US mail." haha

And OP, yeah this is the wrong place for a for sale ad.
You can take the class at either place ..It lasts 2 hours..if you didn't live so far I'd meet you some where..8 trillion :) wow..%0% credit card I hope

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its only 500 primers, and since everyone is out, I'd thought I'd help someone out that thought they'd be worth a few bucks.

maybe after the zombie apocalypse I can trade them for some MRE's lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts