For Sale: 5.11 Ripstop TDU Pants (Sheriff Green)

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by Top_Shot_31, Nov 17, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Top_Shot_31

Top_Shot_31

Fellas,

I know this isn't the classifieds section, but I really want someone here in CT to have a chance at these first.

I am giving up my gig as a reserve deputy and I do not need the two pairs of TDU pants I ordered to wear for work. They have been VERY gently used, and I would say they are like-new. (Less than eight 8 hour shifts worked with these pants.)

http://www.511tactical.com/tdu-pants-ripstop.html?color=83

That is the 5.11 page for them. I have two pairs in a Medium (30-34) waist regular (30-32) length. I'm 5'10" 190lbs with a 30/31 inch inseam and they fit me great. Extremely comfortable, really accessible pockets, much better than the pants I was issued.

I have two pairs to sell and they can be had for $17 each + shipping or $30 for both + shipping. They are $46 a pair brand new so this is a really good deal.

Payment via paypal gift. I am legit and will gladly verify my name and address for security purposes.

Mods: I know this isn't classifieds, but as I said before, I really would like my brothers in CT to have a chance at these first. If you have to move it, by all means do.

Thanks everyone!

2. Vicarious Reality

Vicarious Reality

I will take both pairs for $30!

3. Top_Shot_31

Top_Shot_31

Sounds good! Shoot me a PM and we can figure out the details!!