Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
VIP MEMBER
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bunch of wheel weights that I don't want.I had them for bullet makeing but I nolonger mould my own.If you are from NH or close by,you can have them for free.All you have to do is come buy and pick them up.I think I have around 400 pounds of them and I live in Keene, NH. They have been keeped dry in my basement and if you want them just PM me.Sorry I will not ship.Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I would love to have them, I'm just getting into casting and looking high and low for wheel weights.

If you might be interested in shipping them via USPS Priority Mail flat rate, the box holds up to 70lbs and I will pick up shipping and send you something for your trouble.

Please let me know if this works for you ;)

PM ne or drop me an e-mail if you get a chance

THANKS!!!

BigSlick

·
VIP MEMBER
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by BigSlick
I would love to have them, I'm just getting into casting and looking high and low for wheel weights.

If you might be interested in shipping them via USPS Priority Mail flat rate, the box holds up to 70lbs and I will pick up shipping and send you something for your trouble.

Please let me know if this works for you ;)

PM ne or drop me an e-mail if you get a chance

THANKS!!!

BigSlick
Sorry but I don't want to ship.I need someone to come here and get them.But thanks for the reply.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts