close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

For Fnfalman... et al

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by Sweet, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Sweet

Sweet

I did not want to go off topic on yet another post... so this is a quote you made along with my reply

I'm one of those "poseur" guys on a Confederate...Are you coming to Laguna Seca for the MC races or for the Hollister Rally? Pick up the imaginary gauntlet that's at your feet and come ride with me...we'll start at Laguna Seca and I'll treat you to a burger down in Cambria then we'll come back...all HWY1 to and back so very little straights all coastal curves:thumbsup: approx 255mi in 1 day

I'll document our ride together on video and with pics to post here for all to see

now to help me understand
    Did you ride one of these bikes? If so where/when and who did the bike belong to? If you have never rumped a Confederate how do you back up a statement like yours?

Regards,
    Poseur :tongueout:

2. JAREDG21

JAREDG21

IF WE ALL LIKED THE SAME THINGS IT WOULD BE A VERY BORING WORLD.

3. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Well, you got me there. I haven't ridden a Confederate Hellcat, but I figure a bike that heats up like crazy, not much of suspension, and with ergonomics that give OCC toys a run for the money...well, doesn't sound like a real motorcycle to me.

BUT if you can ride that Hellcat the way you described then all power to you.:bowdown:

PS I don't plan on going to Laguna Seca. My summer vacation can be either going to Laguna or going home to visit my family. The choice is easy, but maybe we can arrange for another holiday weekend, I'd be more than glad to ride up to the Bay Area and hang out with you.

4. Sweet

Sweet

Hey Fnfalman thanks for responding!

Now since you brought up a couple more new things that as an owner of 2 Confederate motorcycles you'll have to help me out with

My Confederate GT runs the S&S 113" and my Hellcat runs the TP 107" which one or both do you "figure heats up like crazy" and what would that temp. be and would this "figure" be from hard riding, stop and go etc etc? And I just gotta ask these "figures" of yours where do they come from?

another good one that I must be missing from your view someplace...on both my GT and Hellcat in the rear are Works Custom Street Shocks called Steel Trackers and both front ends are fully adjustable USD 46 Paioli forks

yep these are just "Poseur" bikes to you and I'm perfectly fine with that I don't care what you ride or who you ride with... I ride with anyone that rides not giving a hoot if your on a Monkey bike to a the Y2K...I'm retired and I'm free almost any day or night that you would like to meet on the central coast of California for a ride, a long ride, even a nice 104 degree hot ride on the Hollister HYW 25 so you can help me "figure" out where this "heats up like crazy comes from" ....Come August I should be living in the Vegas area so if you have not picked up that guantlet by then well it looks like I will have to plan a Death Valley ride for the both of us :thumbsup:

Just back up your talk with facts that's all I want:thumbsup:

we gotta ride before
    happens
    :hugs:

5. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

What do you mean pick up the gaunlet? I ride everywhere and don't need a special challenge for an excuse to go. I don't happen to want to go to Laguna Seca in lieu of going home. Plan a ride and I'll go. Death Valley? Sheeze, I ride through the Mojave Desert in the summer for fun.

Like I said, if you actually ride your Confederate that much then I'm totally in awe. But you are one out of how many owners?

BTW, are you planning on getting the Wraith? If you do, can I bum a ride?