close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

For Eric: Advertising

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by HuntingGuy, Jun 14, 2006.

1. HuntingGuy

HuntingGuy Show me 10-8.

*Tried to send this to advertising@glocktalk.com but it bounced

Eric--

I am interested in advertising on GT. Myself and a fellow Conservative from Cross Lanes, WV have begun an effort to support the troops fighting in Iraq.

http://www.donotbelievetheliberalmedia.com

The website URL says it all. It is an effort to sell thousands of silicone wristbands portraying "Do Not Believe The Liberal Media! Support Our Troops!" , to raise awareness about the lies the media tell about the war in Iraq. All of the money will go to purchase highway billboards (there is a picture of one on the main page) to support the troops. Folks will be able to pay through PayPal or with their CC.

Wondering what sort of advertising you think would be most effective on GT. I am an active member myself, 'HuntingGuy', and it seems that the majority of the folks minus CopTalk are conservative. If we start advertising with you, would I be able to make a few posts as an advertiser to expose what we have going on? What are the costs associated?

If there is a number I could give you a call, it would be great. Please drop me an email back.

Jason Antrim
    jla.design@gmail.com
    --
    "Do Not Believe The Liberal Media!
    Support Our Trooops!"
    DoNotBelieveTheLiberalMedia.com