GlockTalk Forum banner

101 - 120 of 126 Posts

·
Banned
7,627 Posts
Seriously? A guy who can dance has no trouble meeting "hawt" girls.
Very true

I've never paid much mind to the cheerleaders in any pro sport, except for maybe the Laker Girls.

I've also never thought it would happen in my house because the girls love watching pro football and they aren't as patriotic as I but we haven't watched a game since this Kaepernick garbage started.

Not sure if it's a majority but there are a bunch of arrogant pr**ks playing in the NFL. To hell with them.
I don’t understand this. What does watching football have to do with patriotism?

I can't wait to see him in this outfit. View attachment 442036
LMAO

·
Registered
42,445 Posts
Meh, never hurt college viewership.

Former-CHS-Cheer-Captain-Camille-Marsh-Makes-Crimson-Tide-Squad-612-1.png

·
Registered
18,793 Posts
Seriously? A guy who can dance has no trouble meeting "hawt" girls.
That has been my observation as well, I always wished I could dance.

It never dawned on me that could be interpreted as gay.

Of course, I was called a raging heterosexual, by a gay man (in retrospect) once. :0

·
Banned
7,627 Posts
That has been my observation as well, I always wished I could dance.

It never dawned on me that could be interpreted as gay.

Of course, I was called a raging heterosexual, by a gay man (in retrospect) once. :0
So he complimented you, that was nice.

·
Registered
18,793 Posts
So he complimented you, that was nice.
Yeah well, when asked on the questionnaire regarding the class I had just taught, how it could be improved, he said, "kill **** *****". He was not the stereotypical creative/sweet gay male. :(

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,145 Posts

·
With Liberty and Justice for all.
20,497 Posts
Good god almighty. Is the shield trying to bring in more male homosexual viewers?

·
Banned
7,627 Posts

·
Eternity: Smoking or Non-Smoking
2,766 Posts
It's downhill from here

Reactions: catman71

·
Use it up, throw it away
8,505 Posts
I don’t understand this. What does watching football have to do with patriotism?
It's real simple. A symbol of our country is presented at the game, a country that allows these spoiled prima donnas to become brutally rich because they can run, throw and catch a ball, and they give this symbol a great big middle finger.

·
Banned
7,627 Posts
It's real simple. A symbol of our country is presented at the game, a country that allows these spoiled prima donnas to become brutally rich because they can run, throw and catch a ball, and they give this symbol a great big middle finger.
It's football. Just get rid of the anthem, there's no need to play that at every sporting event.

If they want to look bad, let them, who cares? I'm going to still enjoy the game. The laughable thing is they are accomplishing NOTHING, but pissing off fans like you.

You'd think they'd be smart enough not to **** where they eat.

Reactions: Jade Falcon

·
Rational
14,230 Posts
It's football. Just get rid of the anthem, there's no need to play that at every sporting event.

If they want to look bad, let them, who cares? I'm going to still enjoy the game. The laughable thing is they are accomplishing NOTHING, but pissing off fans like you.

You'd think they'd be smart enough not to **** where they eat.
I agree with most of what you said. Except that, speaking for myself, I like the Anthem. I find it moving. And it has long been a tradition for most countries, and especially ours, to play the Anthem before a game.

I don't want that to change.

That being said....if stopping the Anthem would remove this kneeling nonsense, would it be worth it? Or would the kneelers win?

Things to think about.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
I think the point is having "gay" cheerleaders. Obvious case of discrimination against straight white guys. I remember in High School there use to be several male cheerleaders, not because they were perverts, but because they were strong and could lift the girls. They weren't so dumb, they got to do some fun things.

·
Registered
24,682 Posts
I never really "liked" to dance -- but I did figure out at a young age that if you want to "go out" with girls - dancing with them almost never hurts your chances. I say almost never because I have had a few girls go crazy on the dance floor.

Tried doing a move and ended up hurting themselves - spin around so much they puked -

I have been asked by girls to dance a bunch of times - no matter who they were - or what they looked like I always said yes. So thank God there was no such thing as cell phones with video capabilities back then.

I sort of think I grew up in a crappy time for dancing - IMHO it would gave been better if it was more like prior times when there were actual set dances. Whatever - the Jitterbug or Lindy Hop or Charleston --

Not that it would have made me into a good dancer - but it would at least been something I could have learned how to do - and not felt like I was "doing it wrong".

Reactions: RPK Clone

·
Banned
7,627 Posts
I agree with most of what you said. Except that, speaking for myself, I like the Anthem. I find it moving. And it has long been a tradition for most countries, and especially ours, to play the Anthem before a game.

I don't want that to change.

That being said....if stopping the Anthem would remove this kneeling nonsense, would it be worth it? Or would the kneelers win?

Things to think about.
What I think about is if everyone would stop *****ing and complaining about the kneeling, it would stop. They want attention, stop giving it to them.

Frankly, I'm tired of every sporting event has turned into a military recruit commercial. The military PAYS the teams to be there, but it makes it look like a third world dictatorship.

Reactions: Jade Falcon

·
Registered
59,812 Posts

101 - 120 of 126 Posts