GlockTalk Forum banner

61 - 80 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
24,666 Posts
And yet....you didn't make a thread about ugly or chunky girls. You singled out ONE gay dude who wants to be a cheerleader, and made it sound with your thread title like he's going to collapse the league.
The NFL cheerleaders that I have seen are not ugly or chunky - but I am almost certain they will be using some big fat girls in the near future because it is the PC thing to do.

I use to be a big football fan - basketball & baseball too - but starting about 5 or 6 years ago I just stopped watching. Sure I would watch the end of a game if it looked close - or maybe tune into a playoff - but then I just totally lost any interest.

In fact - even though my SIL is a HS football coach - and is totally football crazy - I hope my grandson doesn't play football.

Reactions: Bus007

·
Registered
24,666 Posts
The NFL may have to consider changing its name -

The "N" and the "F" may become prohibited letters to use for a PC organization.

·
Rational
14,227 Posts
They said the same thing about Obama and he did 2 terms. The NFL will keep on keeping on, it is a money machine.
Even worse than that: Bush spent his entire presidency labeling those who didn't conform to his administration or the war effort as "Unamerican". And look what happened in 2008.

Like I said: belittle them at your own expense folks. It's just more votes for the Dims.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
i dont watch any sports anymore , havent in a few years. in fact i really dont watch tv at all. i spend time online or do other things .

·
Conservative because I’m a fan of common sense.
1,305 Posts
So you also don't want to see the buff guys holding the girls up with one hand too, right? Just clarifying.
I’d think it was pretty funny if the Washington RedSkin “Hog Squad” lifted the cheerleaders...but I don’t need to see the reincarnation of Richard Simmons out there.

·
Registered
4,443 Posts
I see a common trend in a lot of the threads.

I hate this gun
I hate this caliber
I hate this political idea/person
I hate this certain group of people

And, like this thread, they might not come out right and say it, but it’s there.

No wonder so many are so tired and grumpy. All that hate takes a lot of energy.

Just my take. I know many will expend a lot of energy in regards to my reply.

·
Conservative because I’m a fan of common sense.
1,305 Posts
I see a common trend in a lot of the threads.

I hate this gun
I hate this caliber
I hate this political idea/person
I hate this certain group of people

And, like this thread, they might not come out right and say it, but it’s there.

No wonder so many are so tired and grumpy. All that hate takes a lot of energy.

Just my take. I know many will expend a lot of energy in regards to my reply.

I can only answer this from my own point of view....not speaking for anyone else. But I live in the middle of a pine forest and no neighbors are nearby....so as a grouchy old man I have NO kids to yell at to “GET OFF MY LAWN!!”....so I come here.

Thanks for asking :)

·
Registered
59,812 Posts
Maybe this will be the year that the NFL goes bankrupt.

·
Glock Fanboi
2,454 Posts
Being that it is New Orleans, I am willing to bet that he is NOT the only one dancing with a penis. The other ones just do not want you to know.

Reactions: Jade Falcon

·
Registered
4,443 Posts
I can only answer this from my own point of view....not speaking for anyone else. But I live in the middle of a pine forest and no neighbors are nearby....so as a grouchy old man I have NO kids to yell at to “GET OFF MY LAWN!!”....so I come here.

Thanks for asking :)
Try a Daisy rifle and the squirrels? :cheers:

·
Registered
985 Posts
The track record of GT analysts: they have predicted that the price of gold would rise since China will adopt the gold standard, that Obama won't get two terms, that the NFL will fade, and that the South will rise again (he did warn us, though).

·
Registered
74,410 Posts
What's gayer?

1. Cheerleading for the NFL by dancing like a chick

2. Virtue signalling in support of dancing like a chick

61 - 80 of 126 Posts