GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 126 Posts

·
Rational
14,227 Posts
No, that's fine.
So it's just the gay, feminine looking ones you have a problem with. Okay.

Next time, just start the thread by saying "I don't like gay cheerleaders in sports", instead of jumping around and dodging the issue. It's best to just get right to the point next time.

·
Spewer of TROOF
9,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
So it's just the gay, feminine looking ones you have a problem with. Okay.

Next time, just start the thread by saying "I don't like gay cheerleaders in sports", instead of jumping around and dodging the issue. It's best to just get right to the point next time.
You can retard your virtue signaling. I said I don't want ugly girls either. I'd be ok with chunky ones if they were cute and had big boobs.

·
Banned
11,747 Posts
No, I said if they were SMART, then they would need to change how they price items. That's a lot different than saying "they need to change the sport/league".

Some gay cheerleader isn't going to be the downfall of the NFL....poor management by idiots like Roger Goodell and over-priced tickets/consessions/parking is what's going to affect the NFL's bottom line.
what would be the down fall of the league?
Bob Costas?
Phil Simms and the Redskins?
Kneeling?
Gay Espn airing draft kiss's?
all male dancers?
numerous NFL arrest's... stop me im getting carried away.
i know it's not for the love of the game or country these guys play for...................
enjoy the game. that's your right. it's gone for me, my friends, and my family.

·
Banned
1,589 Posts
I just think the whole thing is comical. So many beating their chesta about the anthem thing, knowing damned well they still watch the crap, now this. Just another reason for some bs macho male posturing. How can anyone be upset at this? Look how happy(if not silly) the lil fella looks...

·
Rational
14,227 Posts
You can retard your virtue signaling. I said I don't want ugly girls either. I'd be ok with chunky ones if they were cute and had big boobs.
And yet....you didn't make a thread about ugly or chunky girls. You singled out ONE gay dude who wants to be a cheerleader, and made it sound with your thread title like he's going to collapse the league.

Look, I don't give two turds if you like gays or not, or what your views are about male cheerleaders. I'm looking at the bigger picture: VOTES. Because this kind of stuff is what pushes people, particularly women, minorities, and the LGBT community, to vote Democrat instead of Republican.

And in case you haven't noticed, that's the last thing this country needs is more Democrat voters.

Belittle them all you want. But you are not doing yourself or the Right any favors whatsoever.

what would be the down fall of the league?
Bob Costas?
Phil Simms and the Redskins?
Kneeling?
Gay Espn airing draft kiss's?
all male dancers?
numerous NFL arrest's... stop me im getting carried away.
i know it's not for the love of the game or country these guys play for...................
enjoy the game. that's your right. it's gone for me, my friends, and my family.
It depends on what your definition of "downfall" is. I think that within the next 10 years we're going to see a move towards smaller stadiums with a far larger TV audience. Can the league adjust accordingly? If they can't, then they will fall. And perhaps someone like Vince McMahon and the XFL will pick up the slack.

In fact, if Vince didn't have such a huge ego, he'd capitalize on this.

·
Registered
18,793 Posts
This kind of reminds me of a funny experience I had one time at a 49er game. My neighbor was an executive at a local TV affiliate (I can't remember which of the big 3, he would be pissed right now, me not remembering).

Anyway, he had the big suite to himself and along with all his invites, he also brought his wife, whose first NFL game was that night. His wife was a high powered corporate attorney in SF, pretty young, very successful, very feminist (of course).

We were just settling into the game and one of his clients commented that the suite was great, but bit too far from the cheerleaders.

His wife kind of absentmindedly looked down and then said, "Are those grown women?".

Luxury boxes are not always a great thing, especially when someone is really unhappy and you are in there with her.... ;)

·
Why so serious?
64,718 Posts

·
Liberal Bane
20,358 Posts
And yet....you didn't make a thread about ugly or chunky girls.
Are there any NFL teams who hire homely or chunky girls? Or are you complaining that he didn't make a thread about something that doesn't exist?

The last game I saw was 2005-ish they barely showed any cheerleaders - when I was a kid in the 70s it seemed like they showed them a whole lot more.

They looked like:

Cheerleaders.jpg

Nothing but smokin' hotness as far as my eyes can tell, and I retired my beer goggles a quarter century ago, so it isn't booze talking. Is the NFL really so stupid that they field less than 100% attractive women?

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
This guy was a cheerleader, he turned out to be okay.

21 - 40 of 126 Posts