1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Rational
14,230 Posts

·
Spewer of TROOF
9,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Are you sure it's not because he's the stereotype of a gay person?
Before we go there, I want to preface my intentions to say I love many many gay people.

Just not in a sexual way.

And in the same way I don't want to see a chunky ugly woman dancing in the cheer squad, I don't want to see a man either, gay or otherwise.

·
Rational
14,230 Posts
Before we go there, I want to preface my intentions to say I love many many gay people.

Just not in a sexual way.

And in the same way I don't want to see a chunky ugly woman dancing in the cheer squad, I don't want to see a man either, gay or otherwise.
So you also don't want to see the buff guys holding the girls up with one hand too, right? Just clarifying.

·
Banned
11,747 Posts
Jade you said in the other thread that the NFL is changing it's ways to possibly to gain more viewership.. "the writing was on the wall"
if you cant put fans in the seats, your gonna lose money!!!!
maybe the fans that actually paid money to go the games and pay players salaries will be made up how?
by stay at home fans?

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I’m pretty pumped football, college at least starts in 2 weeks, then in a few more months college basketball. Only sports I watch, I do watch the nfl every now and then but usually busy on Sundays.

·
Señor Member
8,196 Posts
good... make room for a real man's sport... and no it's not rugby...

Reactions: catman71

·
Rational
14,230 Posts
Jade you said in the other thread that the NFL is changing it's ways to possibly to gain more viewership.. "the writing was on the wall"
if you cant put fans in the seats, your gonna lose money!!!!
maybe the fans that actually paid money to go the games and pay players salaries will be made up how?
by stay at home fans?
No, I said if they were SMART, then they would need to change how they price items. That's a lot different than saying "they need to change the sport/league".

Some gay cheerleader isn't going to be the downfall of the NFL....poor management by idiots like Roger Goodell and over-priced tickets/consessions/parking is what's going to affect the NFL's bottom line.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts