Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next month I will drive to Brighton, MI and attend my first-ever GSSF match. Will food concessions be available there, or do I need to pack a lunch?

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
I am not sure of this specific event but, I always bring a little cooler with a sandwich,snack,banana and lots of water. if they have food at the event I will purchase food to support the vendors so they return again .

Good Luck on your first event, Just remember go slow , accuracy is more important then speed, Slow equals smooth and smooth is fast

·
Registered
10,103 Posts
also remember to sign up for the new shooter drawing!!

one of the new WILL WIN A FREE GLOCK!

·
Registered
15,408 Posts
The years we have gone they served food in the clubhouse. The Sloppy Joe's are outstanding, if a local eatery served it I would order it often. They have long tables and folding chairs so you don't have to eat outside too.

·
Registered
13,821 Posts
Always had food when I was there. If not you aren't far from town to go get something to eat and return to shoot.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Many good restaurants and carry-outs in Hartland and Brighton.

·
Registered
15,408 Posts
We always go through Mason on our way home and eat at A&W. Brings back memories from when I was a poor Airman in Upper Michigan and eating at the A&W on the way to town.

Love their onion rings.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Last two years they sold hot dogs and drinks. If you're there on Saturday when they open, you'll be finished by lunchtime anyway, and they're only minutes from Brighton where there is every fast food and sit down chain dining you could ever want.

I would bring a few bottles of water, however.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts