Glock Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
441 - 460 of 735 Posts
I could say the same about you, but I'm not a judgmental *******, so I won't. I'm not demanding anything from you.

Just a FYI, I've never seen either of those guys in GNG.
None of us can see your imaginary friends either.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

None of us can see your imaginary friends either.

Imaginary...as if I needed another reason to see you're in denial.

Another PM, in response on your above comment by people who can't post here without fear of retaliation:

It really is us vs. them. So much for public service.
This is not a LEO-only forum, everyone can read what you type. THIS is the image you're projecting to the public here.

Imaginary...as if I needed another reason to see you're in denial.

Another PM, in response on your above comment by people who can't post here without fear of retaliation:

This is not a LEO-only forum, everyone can read what you type. THIS is the image you're projecting to the public here.
Really? I didn't know that. Thanks.

More deflection. At the end of the day I know what I am.

Read this and understand it:

When you get what you want in your struggle for self
And the world makes you king for a day
Just go to the mirror and look at yourself
And see what that man has to say.

For it isn’t your father, or mother, or wife
Whose judgment upon you must pass
The fellow whose verdict counts most in your life
Is the one staring back from the glass.

He’s the fellow to please – never mind all the rest
For he’s with you, clear to the end
And you’ve passed your most difficult, dangerous test
If the man in the glass is your friend.

You may fool the whole world down the pathway of years
And get pats on the back as you pass
But your final reward will be heartache and tears
If you’ve cheated the man in the glass.

Well I don't know how you guys do it, but here radio comes first and the stop is orchestrated by at least 2 deputies at the same time, overheads and all. But, hey whatever man...it was a hypothetical you came up with, I'm sure you did it all perfectly in your head.
Now you are saying 2 deputies at the same time. Other times you have said you would put your lights on immediately.

It's not just a hypothetical. It's a fairly common situation that cops that have been on for 10 years of service would have the experience or knowledge of.

You call others rookies - but you make statements that contradict what a real police officer with 10 years of experience would do or know.

Your info was deleted...I didn't even confirm any of it. I don't need verification from you, and who am I to ask besides some random person on the internet. I believe you are who you say you are.

But, it's not about that anyway...as the PM above mentioned, I have absolutely zero to gain by putting any of my info out here. Hell, I ready have multiple pics from the waist-up on GT. I have seen maybe 1 person's face here...and that was years ago.
Are you saying that photograph on the previous page was not photoshopped?

Well I don't know how you guys do it, but here radio comes first and the stop is orchestrated by at least 2 deputies at the same time, overheads and all. But, hey whatever man...it was a hypothetical you came up with, I'm sure you did it all perfectly in your head.
This is NOT AT ALL what you initially advocated. This is how every body else told you it was done and you accused them of thinking they're Bruce Willis.

Ok...Easy enough....Put it all to rest then. A quick pic of the above face holding your duty belt and vest. Don't even worry about your badge or dep logo - stay anonymous.
Well I'm kind of on the couch in pajamas right now, but my setup is on the living room floor beside me if you want a pic of that.

ETA- Nevermind, here's an older one I just found, watch and knife have since been replaced, all the rest is the same.

The only other pic I have on here is from a week or so ago inside my CVPI when it was raining.

Well I'm kind of on the couch in pajamas right now, but my setup is on the living room floor beside me if you want a pic of that.

ETA- Nevermind, here's an older one I just found, watch and knife have since been replaced, all the rest is the same.

The only other pic I have on here is from a week or so ago inside my CVPI when it was raining.

The only problem is that belt does not belong to the man in the picture above.

Glock 17 length - 8.03
Taser X26 length w/cartridge - 7.3

That belt is way bigger than a 30-32 inch as the male in the above picture would have for a waist.

441 - 460 of 735 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.