Glock Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
421 - 440 of 735 Posts
And the funniest part is, nobody EVER told me what they wanted me to ask him to provide...I figured people would jump at the opportunity, but...nothing.
Okay,how about his name and rank. I know a few people at SWCS and other places in the community. If he indeed is tabbed and he did reveal INTEL to you I'll make damn sure that doesn't happen again!

EDIT: Just PM me his info.

This guy is about 28, lives in his parents house. Works security and lives vicariously through the internet. Evasiveness, dancing around questions, and not backing up his internet boasts with anything of substance. It is almost sad that he has made up this complex web of life lies. Why? Low self esteem probably.

Okay,how about his name and rank. I know a few people at SWCS and other places in the community. If he indeed is tabbed and he did reveal INTEL to you I'll make damn sure that doesn't happen again!

EDIT: Just PM me his info.
Yeah, negative on that. I'm not giving you his info so you can play snitch then thump your chest here on Cop Talk.

Yeah, negative on that. I'm not giving you his info so you can play snitch then thump your chest here on Cop Talk.
So this friend of yours leaking INTEL that may jeopardize his teammates safety is okay?

If he did indeed provide you with anything classified do you honestly believe you're the only one?

The first thing I said was what? Radio. Seems like everyone decided not to read that part, they were too busy worrying about the witch hunt.
So advising dispatch and requesting back up makes it ok for your single officer approach/stop of an ARMED robbery offender.

:upeyes:

I could see a kid with a few weeks solo on the street getting too excited and making this mistake - but not a copper with 10 years experience.

...who's supposedly seen 1st hand the fatal shooting of 2 LEO's who were fired upon w/o warning.

So advising dispatch and requesting back up makes it ok for your single officer approach/stop of an ARMED robbery offender.

I could see a kid with a few weeks solo on the street getting too excited and making this mistake - but not a copper with 10 years experience.
I'd get a pat on the back and shown the door.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

What word best describes a cop with 10 years experience?

Well I don't know how you guys do it, but here radio comes first and the stop is orchestrated by at least 2 deputies at the same time, overheads and all. But, hey whatever man...it was a hypothetical you came up with, I'm sure you did it all perfectly in your head.

And the PM's keep piling in...these were #6 and 7.

You've done a great job of showcasing some serious personality flaws in your "brothers" by messing with them. Seems like a classic case of making a judgment and then finding evidence to support it, cart before horse and such. Cop or not, you're doing a public service for those attentive enough to catch it.

Man, I wouldn't give these guys ****! They are obviously on a power trip and I don't think they'd treat you any differently if you did, but I'm sure you know that anyway. Anyway, I think LEO's with your attitude are what keep the cop hater numbers lower...these guys just make people despise them. Stay cool!

No, Russ, Tantrix has not sent me anything after I identified myself.
He never asked for my info.
We have posted on many of the same threads enough for him to know I am a man of my word about keeping his info private.
I have not been on the verbal kill squad after him here so I figured he would be confide in me enough to quietly end this thread. For whatever reason, he declines and the thread continues.....

No, Russ, Tantrix has not sent me anything after I identified myself.
He never asked for my info.
We have posted on many of the same threads enough for him to know I am a man of my word about keeping his info private.
I have not been on the verbal kill squad after him here so I figured he would be confide in me enough to quietly end this thread. For whatever reason, he declines and the thread continues.....

Your info was deleted...I didn't even confirm any of it. I don't need verification from you, and who am I to ask besides some random person on the internet. I believe you are who you say you are.

But, it's not about that anyway...as the PM above mentioned, I have absolutely zero to gain by putting any of my info out here. Hell, I ready have multiple pics from the waist-up on GT. I have seen maybe 1 person's face here...and that was years ago.

For whatever reason, he declines and the thread continues.....
Oh, make no mistake, it's for his own personal gratification. Classic case of "don't feed the troll." He'll never make with the proof because there is no proof to be had. He'll never man up and take his lumps because he's not a man. What he is, is sorry. Sorry, and enjoying the attention rained upon him by cops on here, because everyone knows in real life he'd never rate or have the ability to even get this far. Personally, I hope the thread gets locked already.

End the farce already. Screw this jerk. Badge or no, he's a d-bag extraordinaire.

I will outright call you a poser and a liar.

Congratulations, you got the GNG crowd to back you up.

421 - 440 of 735 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.