close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

fobus p99 paddle / bianchi shadow holster / backup holster for body armor

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by glocktoys, Jun 5, 2006.

1. glocktoys

glocktoys

i have a few holsters i want to see if i can trade off:

first is a new in bag fobus walther p99 holster, includes all that came with it. i had the p99 in it in my safe but never carried. just sold the p99 and have no need for it.

second is a bianchi ranger shadow holster right handed size 5b large frame 4". listed for glock 17 19 20 21 22 23 (31 32), and ruger p85 p89 p90 p91, and s&w 411 915 3904 3906 5904 5906, and sig sauer p220 p225 p226 p228 (p229 tried mine) and taurus pt58 and walther p88 (fit my walther p99 and s&w sw99 in .45 acp too)

next is a uncle mikes sidekick size 2, got this for my g27 but too small, should fit a beretta tomcat size gunor a slim 9mm but not a double stack like my g27. info off the web:Slim, 4-layer laminate includes layer of waterproof closed-cell foam padding that forms a moisture barrier against perspiration. Designed for deep concealment. Soft, suede-like outer shell, worn comfortably directly against skin. Velcro-covered belt loop on both sides makes holster ambidextrous, accommodates either body armor side adj. straps or Belly Band straps.

last is safariland model 573, holds one 1911 style single mag (not double stack, may fit sig 220 and bhp browning high power single stack and para, colt, springfield armory and kimber, wilson combat and more). it is like new but i do not have the package. info off a web site:

Model 573
    Concealment Magazine Holder, Paddle, Single w/Cuff Pouch
    Combination single magazine holder/handcuff pouch
    Unique paddle design features a self-locking belt hook
    Adjustable tension device
    Available in Plain Black finish

i also have once fired brass in .357 sig / .380 / 9mm / .223 / .40 s&w and some .45 all is seperated and counted and cleaned.

i may get rid of my lasermax for the glock 20/21 guide rod laser but not sure yet what i want for it as they cost $349 local new

i also have some g22 hi caps and beretta .40 s&w hi caps and a few g21 hi caps as well as a g31 10 rounder and a g20 10 rounder new in package.

i have 3-4 new cable gun locks in package too (master and others)

i am looking for 10mm brass and ammo. also need 10mm/.40 cal bullets (jhp or fmj) in large ammounts (dont need 5-10 pieces) and .45 bullets also (jhp/fmj) 180-230 grain. i also need mags for my g20 hi caps. and a duty holster for a g20/21 with m6 light. make me a offer and get me some new stuff i can use.

pic of cuff/mag paddle holster

2. glocktoys

glocktoys

i also need a duty holster for a h&k usp full size and some hi cap 9mm mags

3. CDPMan

CDPMan

What kind of cash price for the body armor holster??

4. glocktoys

glocktoys

still have the holsters and a pile of once fired brass, all cleaned and counted. i need 10mm brass and bullets too, wife wont let me spend money so i need to find stuff to trade for what i need. i also have a bunch of punisher conics (and some hardback editions) i can trade off, these are old (late 90's) but never look at them and just stuff i can get rid of to get stuff i need. i also have a 2 channel 100 watt car amp too. HELP PLEASE IF YOU CAN. thanks again, glocktoys

5. glocktoys

glocktoys

here is a pic of the armor holster

6. glocktoys

glocktoys

i also have a kevlar helmet i think is size med with black cover

7. glocktoys

glocktoys

shadow holster is sold

8. gt3499a

gt3499a

I could use the p99 holster, dont have any 10mm. Offer $10 for it.

Dan

9. glocktoys

glocktoys

just need stuff i can use and i am moving so need to get rid of stuff i dont use any more. make me offers at bossmustang1@hotmail.com