close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fobus inside the waistband

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Danish gunnut, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Danish gunnut

Danish gunnut

Has any one any experience with this holster?

[​IMG]

2. pra.2

pra.2

I have one, and have used one for several months. It's not my favorite IWB, I like the blade-tech or Kramer better, but it does what it is supposed to do surprisingly well for a <$20 holster. It is comfortable, except when I wear it without a t-shirt tucked between the holster and my skin, then it rapidly becomes uncomfortably sweaty. When properly positioned in the hollow behind my right hip, my G19 flat disappears under any untucked shirt. I also find the belt attachment system to be a bit "fiddly" for me, at least, a stiff belt just doesn't pop in and out of those "fingers" the way I imagine it was designed to. I find it works better for me to go ahead and thread the belt through, as if it was a solid loop.
    Hope this helps.
    By the way, I think this is the wrong section for questions like this, this is really for selling equipment, but I'll leave it to the moderators to move it to the appropriate section.

3. DaBigBR

DaBigBR No Infidels!

This thread belongs in "Carry Issues."

I have two of these holsters. I bought one, thought I lost it, bought another, and then found the first one again. This was my first venture in to IWB carry and I liked that it would work with the G22, G23, and G27 (all of which I own). I think it's pretty comfortable and after having it for a while, it was pretty much to the "forget you're wearing it" stage.