Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Long Range Guru
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone own or shoot one lately? They look pretty awesome and I heard good reviews on them.

·
Pitying Fools
2,370 Posts
I owned one for a while, it was surprisingly accurate. The only problem was the mags were suspect and it didn't like long ammo, 1.265" range would usually nosedive causing a FTF.

I loaded some shorter and it ran like a champ. Sold it a few months ago to feed my other pistols, plus I like the M&P 45 more

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have one if anybody is looking. Less than 500 rounds through it, 3-15 round magazines and Ameriglo Night Sights. PM me if interested

·
Banned
18,888 Posts
Very nice guns. Shot one at my local range that a guy had. Almost bought one. Just couldn't justify it.... Like I've ever needed justification to buy another gun.:whistling: :rofl:

·
NRA MEMBER
8,151 Posts
Its on my list forsure..Pretty much the King of capacity for .45's

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
I had one and really liked it but there is a problem that exists with the FNP45's that everyone should be aware of. The trigger pin has been known to drift out several mm's and when/if this happens the trigger can no longer cycle, turning the whole thing into a paperweight. It's not that common but FN is aware of the problem and as of yet, has not issued a recall. There's several threads about this subject at FNforum. I could live with not being able to trust WWB due to the magazine design, but the issue with the trigger pin drifting could get someone killed.

·
1,060 Posts
I had one and really liked it but there is a problem that exists with the FNP45's that everyone should be aware of. The trigger pin has been known to drift out several mm's and when/if this happens the trigger can no longer cycle, turning the whole thing into a paperweight. It's not that common but FN is aware of the problem and as of yet, has not issued a recall. There's several threads about this subject at FNforum. I could live with not being able to trust WWB due to the magazine design, but the issue with the trigger pin drifting could get someone killed.
Has this been corrected in current FNP-45s?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts