Glock Talk banner

FMK pistol....anyone here has these guns?

1230 Views 7 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Pandaz3
http://www.fmkfirearms.com/
I saw a couple of 9mm at my local gun stores today and they look pretty cool...Glock-clone like. I am wondering if anyone has this firearm. ANd if you do, please share your experience regarding to accuracy, recoil, reliability...(jamming?). THanks
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
2,340 Posts
I have a G2, I had great Difficulty manipulating the slide lock ( losing my dexterity I guess) so I did not clean it at first and toward the last half of a box of ammo it started to just go back to 90% battery. a simple thumb push on the back of the slide and it was back in battery. No other malfunctions. I then became more dedicated to getting the thing field stripped. A good cleaning and proper lube and it should work fine now. Might try it again next week.

Glock's locking block it made of some undetermined (to Me) metal, but it is metal. FMK's is plastic.
About the size of a G-19

· Premium Member
2,340 Posts
I will make a new post for update. I took the G2 out several more times and had to 'thumb' it back to battery. Eventually I called Customer Service, the lady was nice, knowledgeable and helpful. She believes in FMK. She said I could send it back on their dime, but I asked for a new recoil assembly, and she sent me one. I cleaned and lubed the gun, but due to health problems, I did not fire the Gun for another six months. It worked. Very similar to a G-19. The magazines are all steel ? body ( feels and looks like steel to me) with a nylon looking follower and some kind of polymer base pad. They are stamped 'FMK firearms' with the FMK looking like part of an American Flag. They have 'witness' holes at 5, 10 and 14.
I am a rare guy who doesn't care for a G-19/23/32 style frame, if I did I'd like this FMK better, now I'm just luke warm about it. I am getting one more as part of a promotion later this year so I'll get to test the three plus years difference in models.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.