close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Flying

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by okie, Sep 22, 2002.

1. okie

okie GT Mayor

A man gets on a plane and takes his seat, only to realize that the occupant of the seat next to him is a parrot. The plane takes off and after a few minutes, a stewardess approaches.

"Can I get you anything, sir?" she asks the man.

"Yes, I'll have a coffee, please, when you have a minute. Thank you."

"And for you, sir?" she asks the parrot.

"A double whisky and coke, witch, and make it quick, I'm thirsty!" demands the parrot.

The stewardess returns a few minutes later with the parrot's drink, which he snatches without a word.

"Excuse me," says the man, "but I ordered a coffee."

"Did you, sir? I'm sorry, I'll get that right away." By this time, the parrot has finished his drink.

"Anything else for you, sir?" the stewardess asks the parrot.

"Yeah, I want another double whisky and coke, tart. And quick, witch, I can't wait all night!"

Again the stewardess returns with the parrot's drink and without the coffee. Naturally, the man thinks the only way he is going to get any service is to adopt the attitude of his fellow passenger. "Listen here, you stupid slut," he says to the stewardess, "I want my bloody coffee and I want it now, you old bat!"

Two minutes later the stewardess returns, but this time with two enormous security guards, who proceed to manhandle the man and the parrot to the back of the plane, open the door and eject them both from the plane.

As they hurtle uncontrollably towards earth from 35,000 feet, the parrot turns to the man and says, "You're a lippy little sucker for someone who can't fly, aren't you?"

2. Eddie C.

Eddie C. Administrator Moderator CLM

3. caddyshack

caddyshack AmbulanceDriver

4. Steve Koski

Steve Koski Got Insurance? Millennium Member