close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Flying for Christmas/Chanukah ? check this TSA info out :(

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by MB-G26, Dec 1, 2012.

1. MB-G26

MB-G26 Non-existent STUPID GURL Lifetime Member

2. NeverMore1701

NeverMore1701 Fear no Evil Platinum Member

Of course I believe it. They're a bunch of buffoons playing at security theater.

3. Rustin

Rustin

Nothing the TSA does surprises me anymore. Groping grandmas, sticking their hands down your autistic childs pants, dosing you with massive amounts of radiation...

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
  4. Batesmotel

Batesmotel

What's with them just getting probation! :steamed:

They should be slow roasted. They are in a position of special trust. They should be held to a higher standard and face harsher penalties.

5. blackjack

blackjack

My opinion exactly - this has me being uncertain about doing an Alaskan cruise because the smart thing is to fly to Seattle but I loathe the fact this just encourages the buffoons.

Here's an oldie: "You must federalize in order to professionalize." Ptui...I spit in the direction of the ignorant politicians that bought into this scam.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
  6. nmk

nmk

When one guy grabs my balls it distracts me from the other guy stealing my laptop.

7. ysr_racer

ysr_racer

8. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

Twice I have hand them TSA seperate me from my bilfold. One time my future wife (who was in seperate security line) walked over and picked it up as TSA goon kept ordering me to "face this way" (where I could NOT see my stuff)
    Another time I refused a bimbo who had been going thru folks purses/bilfolds. VERBALLY saying what she saw. "Sears card, Visa, Cash, ....." When it go to me and I was ordered to place my bilfold on table. (NOTE this was NOT at security. It was on jetway before you were allowed on plane. They picked out anyone white, fit, and well dressed. I saw it before they "chose" me.
    I placed my bilfold and kept my hand on it. "Sir remove your hand and step back" I said they could wand my bilfold, I would take it back to scanner and they could rescan it but she was NOT going to touch it. (I had two aces in hole) One I didn't WANT to fly home that day, two I had a personal car in FL that I needed to get home at some time...

++++++++++
    Thankfully the stuff they have taken is small. (and stupid)

9. voyager4520

voyager4520

I heard you can take pies and cakes now but they may require additional screening. :rofl:

10. FullClip

FullClip NRA Benefactor CLM

TSA = They'll Steal Anything :steamed:

It's embarassing to see the thugs that are being paid to "protect us". There's a line from an old Eddie Murphy movie that kinda' describes the situation and some people worst nightmare.:upeyes:

11. RenoF250

RenoF250

Did you read the notes on each picture? Most were only give probation!! Ridiculous. I think thieves should have all of their stuff taken from them and then be thrown in the pokey for awhile.

12. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Yeah! boy after getting probation I bet none of these thieves will ever dare to steal again..........That's got to put the fear of God in them.........

13. 17119jfkioe

17119jfkioe

While I don't agree with the scanners and irradiating people for other than medical purposes, it isn't massive amounts of radiation. But get this, when they say it is low energy they are correct, however the thing about that is when low level X-rays(low KVP) are used they get absorbed in the skin, one of the most radiosensitive organs. This can be more dangerous than high energy X-rays.

14. njl

njl

That is ridiculous. They're abusing a position of authority while working for the government, stealing 10s of thousands of dollars in passenger property, and all many of them get is probation?!?

15. rockymtnhorror

rockymtnhorror

I fly a lot, and have never been required to surrender my wallet until my last trip. I was flying out of Richmond, VA, and the TSA goon at the scanner refused to let me through with it. Anywhere else, I've been allowed to hold it over my head. Not here. He did allow me to remove the cash, but nothing else. Wallet had to go through the X-ray on the belt. Didn't even allow me time to stick it in my bag-just in the tub.

Dillweed.

16. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

So how often do you think they just grab a $20, or $50 and let the rest go thru? Does anyone count cash in bilfold after going thru machine? They have a door they can access stuff on conveyor if they need to reposition (I assume for better angle on suspect stuff)

17. jason10mm

jason10mm NRA-GOA-TSRA

I'm assuming all of these people were terminated from the TSA, just some of them got probation in lieu of prison.

18. MotoGlock

MotoGlock

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  19. tous

tous GET A ROPE!

Yeah, what do they think they are? Congressmen? Senators? EPA administrators? :fist:

:supergrin:

20. BigMoneyGrip

BigMoneyGrip

I'm not shocked to hear this. Most of them at MEM look like crack heads from the street, and probably are. I'd just soon to throw them back on the street and start back paying them welfare. We'd come out ahead that way.