close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FLy-Fishing Gear For Sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by ckcooper, Dec 30, 2003.

1. ckcooper

ckcooper

Billy Pate Bonefish Anti-Reverse Reel. Ideal for salt-water use holds 300 yards of backing with WF-8 line. Reel has line on it, and comes with padded neoprene case. Retail Price is 475.00 asking 300.00

Orvis Battenkill Large Arbor Reel Works great with 8-9 weight lines. The large arbor makes for easy and fast casting and line retrieval. Reel also has line on it and comes with protective zippered case.
    Retail Price is 250.00, asking 175.00

Cabelas Redbone 3 piece 8 weight rod. Great for fresh or salt-water. This is one of the best casting rods I have found. Casts better than much more expensive rods. Includes Rod sack and protective tube. Retail is 100.00 asking 50.00

Total Price is 525.00 If all are purchased together, I will sell for 500.00 and throw in a bunch of flies and boxes, an extra line and any miscellaneous gear I have. I am pretty firm on prices. All gear is like new. Contact me at helmstc@comcast.net
    I am only selling because I do not have the time to use these anymore. Sorry, I don't have pictures.