close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fly Fishing, Books, Collectable Flies, and Memorbellia

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by akapennypincher, Jun 6, 2003.

1. akapennypincher

akapennypincher Glock-O-Holic

Fly Fishing, Books, Collectable Flies, and Memorbellia Send a Private Message for more information, Pricing etc.

Books

1. Art Flick’s New Streamside Guide, By Art Flick, 7th. Printing May 1972, Condition great, but dust jacket faded.

2. Fishing the Midge, By Ed Koch, 1st. Printing 1972, Condition great, but dust jacket faded, and soiled.

3. A Modern Dry Fly Code, By Vince Marinaro, 6th. Printing May 1972, Condition great, but dust jacket faded, and soiled.

4. Fly-Fishing Heresies, By Leonard M. Wright, 1st. Printing, Condition great, but dust jacket faded, and soiled.

5. Flyfishing For Trout, A Guide For The Adult Beginner, By Richard Talleur, 1st. Edition, Autographed by the Talleur to me, 1st Edition, Condition great, but dust jacket faded, and soiled.

6. How To Tie Freshwater Flies, By Kenneth E. Bay, 1st. Edition, Condition great, but dust jacket faded, and soiled.

7. Koll Guide To Trout Flies, and How To Tie Them, 1st. Edition Paperback, Condition great, but cover faded, and soiled.

8. Selective Trout, By Doug Swisher & Carl Richards, 3rd. Printing June 1971 Autographed by the Swisher Only to me, Condition great, but dust jacket faded, worn, and soiled.

Collectible Flies

9 Item 12 is really three items, I was a long time friend of the late E.H. Polly Rosborough of Chiloquin Oregon who recently passed away. I have a Limited Edition Leather Bound, Gold Edge of Page Copy # 58, of 300 copies of his book Tying and Fishing the Fuzzy Nymph, Third Edition, 1978. Also I have the 25 Fuzzy Nymphs Tied By Polly as Described in the book, and last I have 12 Steelhead patterns, Tied by Polly for me. Several letter along with this collection.

** Steelhead Flies are attached to paper with a Hand Written Labeling of the Patterns, also a Hand Written Letter from Polly on his Stationary about the Steelhead Flies, and mention of a Book he would be sending latter. The Book Described above(Leather Bound, Gold Edge of Page Copy # 58, of 300 copies of his book Tying and Fishing the Fuzzy Nymph, Third Edition, 1978).

When the Book arrived a Set of Polly’s Fuzz Nymphs was sent attached to Paper with a Hand Written Note from Polly Like I said I was an acquaintance of Polly for years, and had been to his Trailer for years, and Fished with him several times on the Williamson River.

10 Item 14 is 20 Original Nymphs Patterns, Tied By the late Charles Brooks, Author of Nymph Fishing For Large Trout, of West Yellowstone Montana Along with a note from Brooks when he sent me these flies.

**Flies are in a Box that Appear to be a Candy Box Brooks sent them to me in back December 17, 1982 via U.S.P.S. Post Mark is Faded but but RETURN ADDRESS is from Brook’s Winter Home in Penn Valley California. Also inside is a Card from Brooks say he tied the Flies for me and a Hand Written Letter From Brooks, and an Old Faded Therom-Photo Copy of the History of the Flies.

11 Item 15 is 15 Original Aztec Streamer Patterns, Tied By the Dr. Dick Nelson, of Los Gatos, California Each fly is mounted on a card, labeled and autographed.

**Flies are in a Box that was used to mail them to me back in 1978 showing the Return Address of Aztec Anglers in Los Gatos California. Flies are mounted on Cards Signed by Dick Nelson in Plastic Sealed Packages.

12 Item 16 is 10 Original Big Head Nymphs Patterns and Polly Winged Dry Fly Patterns, Tied By the late Grant Mounteer, Mounteer was from Southern California, before moving to Northern California Along with a note from Mounteer when he sent me these flies.

**Flies are in a Hand Made Box with Calligraphy Labeling of the Patterns by Grant Mounteer. Also is a Type Written Letter from Mounteer about the Flies he Tied for me Dated October 30, 1979

13 Item 17 is 8 Original McMurry Ants, tied by Ed Sutryn of McMurry PA with a note from Sutryn when he sent me these flies.

**Flies include a Handwritten Letter to me from Ed Satryn, the letter is dated February 20, 1980 also a small card is with the Flies saying Ed Sutryn tied the Flies.

14 Item 18 is a collection of 20 Cork Bodied Bass Bugs Tied by Lucky
    Lloyd, of the Branson Missouri Area, Each Bass Bug is a Different Color
    Combination, and mounted on a card in a cellophane wrapper say “Lloyd's Lucky Lures” on the cards, Bass Bug are on 1/0 Hooks..

Collectable Fly Fishing Tackle

Item 15 Don Martinez Fly Leader in the Original Package, I have 4 of these Leader, Package Says “Genuine Silk Worm”, 9’ x 3x, Not for use, these are a Collectors Find, Condition new in the Original Glassine Package.

Item 16 Swisher-Richard Fly Shop, Hand Tied Swisher-Richard Leader from the Old Swisher-Richard Fly Shop in Mt Clemens, Michigan Condition new in the Original Package. ;P;P;P;P;P

SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE, WITH OFFERS, AND OR FOR MORE INFORMATION

2. GLOCKFAN4LIFE

GLOCKFAN4LIFE

Hey pincher where you been nice to see you back .:)

3. akapennypincher

akapennypincher Glock-O-Holic

Everything is Gone, and I am One Happy Camper as I have MONEY for another Hobby..... ;S ;S