GlockTalk Forum banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Super Moderator
54,594 Posts
Based on my extensive knowledge of how policemen do their jobs
Please, PLEASE, tell us about your "extensive knowledge".

How did you come by your "extensive knowledge"?

Thanks...

·
Way too busy
4,885 Posts
Place your comment back into the context of what you quoted. Yes, you were clearly being sarcastic about your description of the length of an auto accident investigation, but you also thought they were referring to the police department taking recent. You must be used to dealing with people that you perceive are less intelligent than you, let me assure you that is not the case here.

·
Banned
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Please, PLEASE, tell us about your "extensive knowledge".

How did you come by your "extensive knowledge"?

Thanks...
*ay yi yi*

Fireman Mike, or TBO, can explain what I was doing there. Sadly don't have more time today.

·
Super Moderator
54,594 Posts
*ay yi yi*

Fireman Mike, or TBO, can explain what I was doing there. Sadly don't have more time today.
Ahhh, so this is more unrecognizable sarcasm. Good, thank you for acknowledging you have no knowledge of how police do their job.

·
Banned
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Ahhh, so this is more unrecognizable sarcasm. Good, thank you for acknowledging you have no knowledge of how police do their job.
well, close. The meaning a sophisticated reader would have drawn would have been along the lines of: "you don't have to be an expert in how the police work traffic investigations to know that they re-opened a traffic investigation that had been closed in retaliation for Claudia's posting of her videos, so the 'revenge' motive is clearly working in both directions in Claudia's case."

·
Registered
6,844 Posts
Is this dude serious?
Investigations are open or pending until charges are filed or it's closed out.

Prove the nefarious part you're insinuating or **** off.

·
Super Moderator
54,594 Posts
well, close. The meaning a sophisticated reader would have drawn would have been along the lines of: "you don't have to be an expert in how the police work traffic investigations to know that they re-opened a traffic investigation that had been closed in retaliation for Claudia's posting of her videos, so the 'revenge' motive is clearly working in both directions in Claudia's case."
Which investigation did they reopen? There is an ongoing investigation from a wreck she caused 2-weeks ago prior.
Woman Who Stopped Speeding Miami-Dade Cop Cited for Careless Driving 2 Weeks Ago
A woman who made national headlines when she filmed herselfpulling over a Miami-Dade Police officer who was allegedly speeding is under investigation herself for an alleged careless driving incident.

Claudia Castillo is being investigated by the Florida Highway Patrol for the incident two weeks ago, NBC 6 has learned...

NBC 6 has uncovered that the FHP is investigating an accident Castillo allegedly caused two weeks ago in which she was cited for careless driving. FHP also stopped her in 2014 for going 80 mph in a 60 mph zone but her case was dismissed.

Records also show Castillo has a history of getting pulled over, at least 14 times since 1998. Violations range from driving without a license, not wearing a seatbelt to failure to stop and speeding, with most of the cases dismissed.
Again, which one did they reopen?

·
Banned
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Which investigation did they reopen? There is an ongoing investigation from a wreck she caused 2-weeks ago prior.
Semantics, disingenuous.

Everyone knows why the police mentioned the careless driving investigation related to Claudia's accident a couple weeks back.

Keep pretending you don't, though. It helps make my point.

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
Semantics, disingenuous.

Everyone knows why the police mentioned the careless driving investigation related to Claudia's accident a couple weeks back.

That would be like me saying that everyone knows you look lovingly at sheep. Don't pretend you dont.
Your point is invalid and poorly made.

·
Super Moderator
54,594 Posts
Woman Who Stopped Speeding Miami-Dade Cop Cited for Careless Driving 2 Weeks Ago
A woman who made national headlines when she filmed herselfpulling over a Miami-Dade Police officer who was allegedly speeding is under investigation herself for an alleged careless driving incident.

Claudia Castillo is being investigated by the Florida Highway Patrol for the incident two weeks ago, NBC 6 has learned...

NBC 6 has uncovered that the FHP is investigating an accident Castillo allegedly caused two weeks ago in which she was cited for careless driving. FHP also stopped her in 2014 for going 80 mph in a 60 mph zone but her case was dismissed.

Records also show Castillo has a history of getting pulled over, at least 14 times since 1998. Violations range from driving without a license, not wearing a seatbelt to failure to stop and speeding, with most of the cases dismissed.
Semantics, disingenuous.
So are you withdrawing your comment that "they re-opened a traffic investigation that had been closed " and substituting
Yes, it was rather disingenuous of you to make a false statement.
What point?

·
Registered
444 Posts
I've only seen a little bit of your nonsense but your game is pretty obvious..."hmm I'll post something inflammatory and anti-police and then act like I am asking an innocent question..I'll also make sure I evade answering any direct questions and try to act like i really didn't know what I was doing the whole time"

Go troll somewhere else
This is precisely what he's doing..And the jig was up very quickly..

·
Banned
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
She is also getting a lot of telephone calls since a FOP official but her telephone numbers on FB. FB has since deleted the number. PINAC has requested the traffic cam info and GPS logs to see whether the officer's speed can be established. That way we can hopefully either verify his confession, or see if it was a false confession.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
She is also getting a lot of telephone calls since a FOP official but her telephone numbers on FB. FB has since deleted the number. PINAC has requested the traffic cam info and GPS logs to see whether the officer's speed can be established. That way we can hopefully either verify his confession, or see if it was a false confession.
If it truly was a "false confession", whatever that means, does it matter? I tell people what they want to hear all the time.

·
Registered
6,844 Posts
PINAC also claims it isn't a crime for them to "dox" police officers.

Why is it unlawful to put her phone number out on the web?

61 - 76 of 76 Posts