GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
She should apply. Seems that she has found her calling.

Reactions: Cochese

·
Khem-Adam
2,408 Posts
What a stupid *****! Just an entitled drank looking for her 15 minutes of internet fame.

And what a professional, polite, calm, understanding officer.

His apology isn't sincere. He is just being polite to an increedibly stupid person. He shouldn't have apologized, but it calmed her down and ended the situation.

Reactions: drumr04

·
Super Moderator
54,594 Posts

·
Banned
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She, like you, needs a job
I think that sometimes private citizens have a hard time knowing what to do when they observe a police officer creating a dangerous situation for no good reason.

How should she have handled the situation of the speeding police officer, Cochese?

911?

·
Super Moderator
54,594 Posts

·
Super Moderator
54,594 Posts
I think that sometimes private citizens have a hard time knowing what to do when they observe a police officer creating a dangerous situation for no good reason.

How should she have handled the situation of the speeding police officer, Cochese?

911?
First, how would you handle that situation?

·
Super Moderator
54,594 Posts
...when they observe a police officer creating a dangerous situation for no good reason.
How would you know under what circumstances, the 'reason', the officer is operating?

·
Super Moderator
54,594 Posts

·
Banned
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
O
I'm awaiting a response to this question as well.
One wouldn't know for sure until there is an investigation.

Sometimes in a given situation there may be clues that the police officer has a legal justification, or does not have a legal justification (a sthe case may be), but one only knows for sure after the investigation has been completed and the results reported back.

·
Registered
6,844 Posts
Do you ever have an actual, honest answer?

Reactions: oldman11

·
Registered
6,844 Posts
Before I became a cop, I would see officers hit their lights and go through an intersection, speeding (safely) through town, etc. all the time. Do you know how exactly how much thought I gave to it?

That's right, none. Because I didn't care and don't care now.

This woman can't understand normal thinking. He certainly entertained her longer than I would've.

·
Registered
6,844 Posts
Burgers, have you ever driven an emergency vehicle of any kind?

·
Semper Paratus
27,790 Posts

911?
yes oh and

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
O

One wouldn't know for sure until there is an investigation.

Sometimes in a given situation there may be clues that the police officer has a legal justification, or does not have a legal justification (a sthe case may be), but one only knows for sure after the investigation has been completed and the results reported back.
That's not what I asked you, although a cute redirect, that wasn't the question. Your first post lacked any qualifiers about citizens perception so its safe to assume you have already based an opinion.

So again Burgers, how do YOU know what circumstances the officers was operating under?

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Do you ever have an actual, honest answer?
apparently this is what you get when talking to an attorney....And apparently not a very good one. Might be time he brushed up on criminal law.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts