close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Florida is up

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by lethal tupperwa, Mar 1, 2006.

1. lethal tupperwa

lethal tupperwa

2. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

;z ;z ;P ;P ;4 ;4 ;9 ;9 ^8 ^8 ~rf ~fnt~

3. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

Nice shootin' Chief!
    ;?

4. Don At PC

Thanks WIG; now if I can make it more of a habit instead of once a year.;f ;f ;) You going to make Ft. Benning?

5. FotoTomas

FotoTomas Pure Polymer

Orlando upped the ante this year. I thought I did pretty good while waiting on the prelims. Based on past performance I was in the money or better.

Then the scores showed up and I got swamped. Looks like the good amateur shooters are coming to O'town. :) It is going to take awhile for me to get bumped up to the deep end of the pool. :)

6. Cbass1187

Cbass1187

I had a scoring error on the Glock M stage, but with it corrected, I think I ended up winning Am Civil. But only by 1.5 +/- seconds with a score that would almost be in the running for Matchmeister at most any other match!! Jim and I shot well at Orlando last year and continued that streak again this year. I know that with the Florida Open (USPSA Match) the same weekend, it makes it easy (financially) to travel and shoot both, and I think I just bumped myself into the deep end, so you guys can fight for it next year. :)

Thanks to everyone who worked the match and I really appreciate the hospitality from the range and the RO's. Another great GSSF match in SUNNY Florida.

When I landed back in Houston, I still had on my cargo shorts and Hawain (sp?) shirt. It ended up being something like 40 degrees in Houston!!! :( But I didn't care! I had been in Florida with buddies and pulling the trigger for two straight days.

Thanks again.

William

7. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

My airport code is Y72 - you can't get in there with your Gulfstream, but your Lear or Citation should be able to get in and pick me up. Otherwise I'll have to pass. Tim's plane is down right now or I'm sure the whole gang would be going - he keeps using his Jet-A money to tweak that UL gun.... kids, you know how it is.

;e

8. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Looks loke IndyGlockers Team I missed a first in Amateur Civilan by just 1-1/2 seconds ...great shooting guys....congrats also to Carver Mounts....our Mentors.;f

9. DeLandSkyjumper

DeLandSkyjumper Play'naNewGame

I was hoping to get to shoot w/ Dave and Louis again this year from Flagler, my club as well, at Orlando. Would have loved to have a 1st place plaque on the wall this time to replace the 3rd from last year, still happy though, so far I have a 4th in AC.

10. Don At PC

Darn the luck WIG, I sure would like to stop in and pick you up but both my Lear and Citataion are in for Annual inspections that week and as you say your runway wont handle my Gulf Stream.:cool: :cool: :cool: ;)