Glock Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· What's Up Dox?
6,801 Posts
Way to go Peachie, you jinxed me! :(

I found 4 fleas on my short haired dachshund last night and they never get on her! They have no place to hide!

SGs gotta go home and do some serious washing and some serious sprinkling of the borax on the carpets!

· What's Up Dox?
6,801 Posts
Originally posted by ATL Peach Girl
my two are still acting up like something is biting them..........I have now done 2 treatments of "Advantage" on each of them........

I am at a loss.

I guess I will just wait this out, and see if they quit come winter time.

The vet has NOT seen once bit of fleas on either cat and NO flea "dirt" on the exam table.

I give up......... :upeyes:

I hope that little doxie girl of yours gets better!!!
Well, SRD **HATES** me right now. I've taken all her bedding away from her, washed it, sprayed it down with flea spray and given her a bath (which she really hates). I've pulled maybe 10 off her in the last 3 days but didn't find or pull any off her last night since the inital spraying. I can't use Frontline on her--she acts like it burns her and constantly tries to get to the application spot.

The bad news is that she's going to continue to get baths every other day until I find no trace of these little bloodsuckers. Last thing I want is them in my house!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.