close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Flashlights Unlimited

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by G20man32904, Jan 12, 2006.

1. G20man32904

G20man32904 Deceased

Hey all,
    Just wanted you guys to know that are in the market for a flashlight, Floyd is fantastic to deal with. Excellent communication and when I needed some techincal support the email came within an hour or 2.
    I didn't buy a super expensive light, or anything fancy, just something to mount on my shotgun to provide some hands free lighting. I got a good light for decent price along with excellent customer service.
    Floyd, I thank you once again sir, and look forward to doing more business with you in the future.
    Mike

Flashlights Unlimited

2. smoke

smoke

A little off topic, but what FL did you get?

3. G20man32904

G20man32904 Deceased

I got this one
    link here
    I was just looking for an inexpensive light I could mount to my shottie and the guy absolutely bent over backwards for me. I will definitely buy from him again.

4. smoke

smoke

Well, I guessed right. How do you like it? I'm looking for something to mount on a $125 Mossy and don't want to break the bank.

5. G20man32904

G20man32904 Deceased

For the money spent, awesome. Not as bright as my M6 by any means but plenty enough to light a room or hallway. Besides that, add in the customer service and its a done deal.