Flashlight attachment

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers/Lights' started by KevW45, Jun 11, 2020.

1. KevW45

KevW45

New to handguns, just bought a glock 19 mos. Just curious about the practicality of a flashlight attachment with a night vision rmr... Would y'all still get one, or is that pointless? I mean, I understand how it would become a necessity if you're law enforcement in a pursuit in the dark and your rmr fails... But I'm not law enforcement, and if that happens, are you really going to have time to turn it on to light up your target and eliminate the threat in a self defense situation?

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
  2. KevW45

KevW45

A lot of good this forum is, might as well be talking to a damn wall!

3. Redeemed

Redeemed

Maybe do some research and see how to properly apply the light to shooting situations. And then decide if it’s worth it to you. My personal opinion for people who carry concealed is a quality handheld light and a gun they can shoot well. Maybe night sights. Just my preference. I’m not an operator and don’t play one on tv. Also,I’ve never seen a night vision RMR on a handgun. They may exist but I doubt most PD officers have them on issued sidearms.

4. fredj338

fredj338

If I am running a weapon light, I dont need an expensive dot. Point the light & press.
    Wouldnt a night vision rmr & light cancel Each other out?