close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Five Things To Know About The Roy Moore Sexual Abuse Accusations

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by robhic, Nov 10, 2017.

1. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry.... Platinum Member Silver Member

On Thursday, the Washington Post had a bombshell story accusing Alabama Republican U.S. Senate nominee Roy Moore of sexually abusing a teenage girl was he was 32. Moore for his part denies the accusations and launched an attack, through a spokesman, on the Washington Post.

Here are the 5 things you need to know about this story.

This is the current way to try to discredit anyone seeking election (or other...) these days. Wait until the person gets positioned then launch any kind of smear against them I wonder if GOP will try to come up with a child-molesting or murder or such against the guy elected in Virginia the other night...?

http://thehayride.com/2017/11/five-things-know-roy-moore-sexual-abuse-accusations/

janice6 and happyguy like this.
  2. refugeepj

refugeepj

know one fact.
    the allegation is devastating.
    career over.
    reputation ruined.
    if this is true, and he was fondling a 14 year old child, prison at the least.
    if it is a lie, the same fate should be waiting for the author or authors of the bogus charge.

kiser64, treg, rock_castle and 17 others like this.

3. steve4102

steve4102

Couple things wrong with the article.
    Yes, it is to late to take him off the ballot, but if he steps down any and all votes for him will not be counted.

The “write in candidate” cannot be someone that lost a primary like Strange and list themselves as an Independent. If Moore Steps down a Republican, can be placed on the ballot as a”Wright in as a Republican”, if Moore tell McConnell and the establishment to pound sand, they cannot add Strange as a write in independent or a Republican.

B C likes this.
  4. Pythonman

Pythonman

What I don't get is accusers from (as an example) 20 then 15 then 25 and finally 37 years or whatever, all come out of the woodwork simultaneously claiming unwanted sexual advances all at once on these candidates or famous persons. I mean if there's women who have waited from between 8-50 years to charge these people in 2017 (again, for example) whats the sudden motivation? If Roy did something to a 14yr old when he was 32 he should have had that accusation on the books then to protect the women who came after, if it's even true.

kiser64, treg, Gray_Rider and 6 others like this.
  5. ModGlock17

ModGlock17

Herman Cain can give insight to that,
    whether punishment happened or a million dollar home in FL was given.

6. Bish1309

Bish1309

If you recall this played out on President-elect Trump. Suddenly, they all vanished after it was deemed fake news. I hope Moore is being railroaded and stands his ground if this is another demoncrat diversion.

treg, Gray_Rider, LarryNC and 5 others like this.
  7. vikingsoftpaw

vikingsoftpaw DEPLORABLE ME!

Feminists gained control of the education-industrial complex 30 years ago. Since then, they have been filling young, impressionable women's heads with Victimhood tripe. They are turning them loose on society now. In actuality feminists may be creating rape fatigue in the public minds.

--

Judgment is simple in my book: No police report, no Incident. Period.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  8. robhic

I'm not so invested in this but agree like this and SO many others are coming forward to accuse people for things 30-40 YEARS ago!!! I think either they see others getting attention (did you see this gang !) and are jealous, someone (dem) paid and put them up to it, or it's BS. You just don't wait 40 years! Why did no one stand up before?

And Judge Roy seems to be a very zealous man on religion. Is that new or all these wimmen trying to tar a man of strong faith? Until I see CONCRETE proof, I'll withhold judgement.

9. Doc McGlock

Doc McGlock

.................. 1-800-Call Gloria!

LarryNC and garya1961 like this.
  10. plp

plp

It is a bit suspicious, isn't it?

The reason the DNC still uses this tactic is because it works. It got their boy Barry a U.S. Senate seat, which then after being one of the most ineffectual Senators ever, springboarded him to the White House.

11. holyjohnson

holyjohnson

Stephanie McCrummen one of the authors of this expose is a one sided anti Republican writer and has many anti-Republican,anti-Trump tweets.
    and wrote an anti-Trump story in 2016 using a mentally Ill woman as the average "Trump supporter"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...er633pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.e1e013764d5e

Beth Reinhard,another of the co-authors is fighting allegations that she "Colluded" with the AL Democrats in writing this story.

Alice Crites,a third co-author wrote a story not long ago how pinterest had many Russian ads during the Election and needs to be held accountable.
    was a columnist at "Truthout" Progressive blog

I`m not saying the accusations against Judge Moore are false.
    but the writers of the story are questionable at best they are partisan and Progressives who make no apologies about it.
    and to me remove any credibility in the story they wrote.

12. hogship

hogship Patriot Extraordinaire

Anyone hear the Hannity interview with Roy Moore this afternoon?

I'm reserving judgement, but it did bother me a little when Moore couldn't recall if he had dates with a teenage accuser. He didn't flatly deny it......just said he couldn't recall. Now, if it were me, and I had dates with a teenager when I was in my thirties......I damn sure would remember it.

I want to believe Moore's story, but having a little trouble with it right now.

13. B C

B C

They just played that part on Fox News and that wasn't what Moore said. He denied it and said it wasn't part of who he was. He never said he didn't recall.

14. hogship

It was edited, then........I heard it.

15. hogship

Listen at 2:27:

View: https://youtu.be/_i5FR8BIc7k

16. 7th District

7th District

“Law says Roy Moore cannot be replaced on December ballot

While many might think that the obvious replacement to Moore running against Democrat Doug Jones On Dec. 12 would be his Alabama GOP runoff rival and incumbent of the Senate seat Luther Strange, they'd be wrong.

Moore cannot be replaced on the ballot.

Alabama law prohibits the replacement of a party candidate up to 76 days before the election.”

Link:

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/law_says_roy_moore_cannot_be_r.html

17. Victor Dubya

Victor Dubya The Kindly Curmudgeon

And meanwhile, there's no mention, and there has not been any mention, of Bob Menendez (D) NJ of his corruption and his affairs with underaged prostitutes. Why is this? (rhetorical)

18. KWalrad

KWalrad DILLIGAF

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't pedophiles typically abuse numerous victims over a long period of time. Not "one and done". If this allegation were true, I would think that there would be young ladies lined up around the block to jump on this bandwgon.

Bish1309 and robhic like this.
  19. A6Gator

A6Gator

Even IF Moore did it, he's not moral enough to join the rest of the pious scumbags in the Senate? (No offense to scumbags intended...)

treg likes this.
  20. robhic

Some dems with candy and pictures are still trolling schools to see if they can "find" some more. <nudge-nudge - wink-wink>;)

KWalrad likes this.