Glock Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· 98.SiG and Rising!
768 Posts
I use the Fist #1AK (thin kydex) for my G43, G26, and G19. My favorite IWB holsters. Very light and comfortable to wear all day plus one handed re-holstering is a breeze.

· Registered
2,223 Posts
My G43 FIST #8 close cropped shortcut arrived today. I have been using FIST holsters for about 6-7 years and probably own 5 of them for different firearms. I opted for a "sweat shield" with this one and some top outer side reinforcement. My break in process for these holsters usually involves letting the pistol stay holstered for about a week so that the leather conforms to the outside dimensions a bit better. That's about it.

· Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My G43 FIST #8 close cropped shortcut arrived today. I have been using FIST holsters for about 6-7 years and probably own 5 of them for different firearms. I opted for a "sweat shield" with this one and some top outer side reinforcement. My break in process for these holsters usually involves letting the pistol stay holstered for about a week so that the leather conforms to the outside dimensions a bit better. That's about it.

Yes that "body Shield" is definately worth the extra $10-$12 especially here in the Texas heat with a t-shirt n shorts
my favorite style is the #2 OWB holster. Like everything else their prices have gone up in the last few years :(

· Registered
282 Posts
I've used one of FIST's Kydex holsters and it was just okay. I dislike some things about the way FIST puts their holsters together but, I've had one of their holsters in the cart several times... just haven't pulled the trigger yet,

However, Fist made an absolutely beautiful leather case for my pool cue. I treasure it.

· Registered
1,491 Posts
I really like FIST holsters. I've found my favorite to be the 1BK adjustable cant kydex. I have this for all of my Glocks.

Here is the 1BK with my G26. Very comfortable.

I also have the 1AC ? extreme cant in leather. Really nice holster but noticeably thicker than the kydex model so it doesn't get used.

I was a leather guy until I tried kydex, now I am a convert. Lighter, thinner and handles sweat better.

· Registered
282 Posts
I've used one of FIST's Kydex holsters and it was just okay. I dislike some things about the way FIST puts their holsters together but, I've had one of their holsters in the cart several times... just haven't pulled the trigger yet,

However, Fist made an absolutely beautiful leather case for my pool cue. I treasure it.
Edited to add: I just pulled the trigger on the FIST 18 paddle holster for my G43. I will wear it in the crossdraw position, and may relegate the G43 to backup gun status. My primary will be in the AIWB position. That said, I'm still thinking this through.

· Registered
73 Posts
I have several FIST holsters and all are 1st rate. I had one made for my G23 over 10 years ago that I use almost daily and still looks like new. I also have a few for some of my 1911's that are excellent holsters. Every holster he makes fits your gun like a glove. Good choice IMO.

· Registered
73 Posts
I will say that I don't have any Kydex holsters and can't speak for them but his leather holsters are worth waiting for. I have tried kydex a few times but I just don't care for them.

· Registered
1,098 Posts
I

I have never tried a kydex holster? If it is as good as their leather prob purdy nice?
I'll give another big thumbs up for their kydex. I have four of their holsters and they are excellent. They're always my first choice for kydex holsters. I haven't tried their leather, but if it's anywhere near as good as their kydex, you'll do fine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.