Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Unusual Member
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not affiliated with Fist Inc. I am one happy customer, though.

My favorite holster in the world (a tuckable #K1 made out of super-thin kydex) developed a crack in the J-hook. It wasn't because of a defect. I simply wore the damn thing out after a few days of use every day. I bent the hook more then a few times while quickly donning/doffing the holster. Over time, it cracked where the hook goes over my pants.

I emailed Fist looking to buy a new hook (and even said that it didn't break because it wasn't well made, i just wore it out). They emailed me back first thing on Monday morning and said "send us the hook, we'll send you a new one". "How much?" I reply. "Don't worry about it", they fire back.

Not only is it the best damn IWB every-day-carry holster for my G26 I have tried, but the customer service is outstanding. The ONLY thing that gave me pause about ordering from them the first time is the antiquated website. Trust me, it is worth navigating your way around it. The website may have been designed in 1994, but their holsters are world-class.

:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,837 Posts
FIST holsters are expensive, but well worth it IMO. I foresee another one in my future soon. I too prefer the super-thin K1, with a J hook.

·
Cover is Code 3
4,267 Posts
They have a value line that offers great quality at a lower cost... I had a holster for an M9 that I loved, I think I paid $50 or so for it... I was very pleased and will likely order other holsters from them in the future.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I am highly thinking of getting one. I'm still on my quest for either a G36 or G27 and when I make up my mind I think I'm gonna spend a little on a quality holster for carry.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Fist is the ONLY leather off duty holster I even consider anymore, I don't even look at the rest.

·
MDW Guns
3,745 Posts
Common with any kydex holster and one reason I dislike them.
I have several leather Fist holsters and never had a problem with those.
Some of them are 14 years old!

·
38,473 Posts
Interesting... I might have to check them out... but if I recall, none of their stuff had a thumb strap retention option... which we need.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Interesting... I might have to check them out... but if I recall, none of their stuff had a thumb strap retention option... which we need.
Retention is excellent, I order with a tension screw installed (extra $10), and I don't even really need it. For off duty carry (concealed) I don't need a thumb strap myself.

·
Owned by Pugs
689 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
I use a FIST holster off duty. I have the IWB one for my 27. Works great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts