close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fishy

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Glockrunner, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Glockrunner

Glockrunner HOOYA DEEPSEA

*Far away in the tropical waters of the Coral Sea, two prawns were swimming around. *

*One called Justin and the other called Christian. *

*The prawns were constantly being harassed and threatened by sharks that inhabited the area. *

*Finally one day Justin said to Christian, 'I'm fed up with being a prawn; I wish I was a shark, and then I wouldn't have any worries about being eaten.' *

*A large mysterious cod appeared and said, 'Your wish is granted' *

*Lo and behold, Justin turned into a shark. *

*Horrified, Christian immediately swam away, afraid of being eaten by his old mate. *

*Time passed (as it does) and Justin found life as a shark boring and lonely. *

*All his old mates simply swam away whenever he came close to them. *

*Justin didn't realize that his new menacing appearance was the cause of his sad plight. *

*While swimming alone one day he saw the mysterious cod again and he thought perhaps the mysterious fish could change him back into a prawn. *

*He approached the cod and begged to be changed back, and, lo and behold, he found himself turned back into a prawn. *

*With tears of joy in his tiny little eyes Justin swam back to his friends and bought them all a cocktail. *

*(The punch line does not involve a prawn cocktail - it's much worse). *

*Looking around the gathering at the reef he realized he couldn't see his old pal. *

*'Where's Christian?' he asked. *

*'He's at home, still distraught that his best friend changed sides to the enemy & became a shark', came the reply. *

*Eager to put things right again and end the mutual pain and torture, he set off to Christian's abode. *

*As he opened the coral gate, memories came flooding back. *

*He banged on the door and shouted, 'It's me, Justin, your old friend, come out and see me again.' *

*Christian replied, 'No way man, you'll eat me. You're now a shark, the enemy, and I'll not be tricked into being your dinner.' *

*Justin cried back 'No, I'm not. That was the old me. I've changed.'......... *

*(You're going to love this...............................)*

**'I've found Cod. I'm a Prawn again Christian!!' *