Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I am at risk, I have been hunkered down for some time due to the virus. On my way to the local indoor range yesterday for a short outing, I stopped by the large lgs, as I was adorned with rubber gloves and mask.
It is well stocked and a very large gun store. I am friends with the owner's father; and he told me they carry around 5 million in inventory. So it is not a little gun store.
Anyway, all the counters were full of pistols and revolvers except the Glock counter. There were 4 or 5 Glocks in that counter, which usually holds thirty or more. Rather bare. I asked the clerk if they sell many Glocks. He said five come in every day and they are sold by the end of the day. Is that what is happening in your lgs store?

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Two range/gun shops near me I go in. They usually stock 30+ in each store. Both have a hand full of different models. Not the common or popular ones, those are gone quick. Something funny.... pandemic in full swing early on. Gunsale bananza going on. One of the stores got in a Cerakote Glock 34 gen 5 it was a puke green. Why cerakote a gen 5 ? But, it was gone quick?

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Same here in SE Florida...Last time I was there they had three Glocks in a cabinet where all three shelves are usually packed with all models of Glocks

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
The store I buy my Glocks from even have a variety of 19Ms for sale. They are stocked well, but they’re been moving a bunch of them.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Was at a store about 3 weeks ago with my son. He asked to see a G19 and they started laughing. They said, “yeah, you and everybody else”.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
I called my LGS to see if they had a Gen 4 Model 27 in the event Glock launched the Salute To Veterans Blue Label sale again on Memorial Day. He said they had none in stock. That was a contributing factor in my current decision to simply upgrade my G42 and G23.2 with front night sights. (Hoping there will be some attractive sales on the Ameriglo Proglo front sights with the orange ring around the tritium.)

·
Registered
121 Posts
I saw a post on here recently where someone recommended joining the Glock GSSF program because they may have a blue label gun in stock but not the regular label for sale...this proved to be true at my local gun store when I bought my blue label gen 4 27 recently.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts