GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My permit came in the mail today and it was off to the DPS to get my license. I stood in line for an hour, little surprised by this, and then off to the gun store. Purchased my first gun, a Glock 26, along with Desantis Cozy Partner Holster, two extra magazines, and five boxes of ammo.

I will be taking the 26 to a plate shoot tonight for back up guns, 3.8" barrels or less with a five round limit per magazine. Unlimited magazines.

Thanks everyone for your advise and the multiple threads on this site. The forum was really helpful in making my decision.

·
Banned
12,951 Posts
Congrats on choosing the best (according to me anyway) Glock. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
697 Posts
congrats!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Very nice....and it starts.....26 was also my first glock too, then the 19, now im on the prowl for another glock....36, 30, etc....once you start you can't stop....

·
Registered
371 Posts
Just got my G26 today as well, mine is the OD. I also got the same holster that you got. Can't wait to get to the range!!!!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Congratulations.

The 26 will be my next purchase. I'm gonna have to get me on of them there holsters. Looks great!

:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

I wanted 26 smiles for your 26 but I could only do 5.

Good luck with those plates...

·
Some Dude
7,981 Posts
Luv the 26!

Next purchase, within a month, is the 32. :cool:

·
Registered
430 Posts
dont' own one yet but I will soon. Looks like you did ok. Let us know how the shoot goes

·
NRA Life Member
389 Posts
Congratulations!

My path was 19, 21, 26, 17.

Regardless, you're already trying to figure out how to get the next one, aren't you? :)

·
Gaff G26 User!
2,392 Posts
Fantastic choice! Congrats:cool:

HR

1 - 20 of 25 Posts