close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

First GLock

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by TheCapt, Feb 9, 2003.

1. TheCapt

TheCapt

After a lifetime of Colts, Rugers and Berettas, I went to the range and shot a G36, G26 and G27. Last Thursday my favorite dealer gave me $300 for my Beretta 85F towards a new G27 (which he sells for $500). My G27 will be here tomorrow or Tuesday.

I have learned a lot by surfing this wonderful website, but I could use some help with the following questions:

1. Is there likley to be a new single stack G27?

2. I ordered fixed rear sight but note that they come in different heights, presumably to accomodate different brands of ammo with different ballistics. Anybody know anything about that?

3. How about recalls or upgrades - serial numbers. I heard there's a better case and a better loaded chamber indicator - better firing pin? (My dealer is not a Glock stocker, and I fear he may be acquiring an older model from some dusty wearhouse.)

4. What about trigger options.

5. Sights? Holsters? Ammo?

Thanks!!!

TheCapt

2. Kartar

Kartar

In the "General Glocking" forum they have a thread on the recall serial numbers, some of the ones starting with E are the ones to be sent in. There is also a lot of info on this site: http://www.glockfaq.com/. I don't know of an upgrade for the firing pin and I think the older extractors without the loaded indicator are better. I'm sure others know more about 40's, I have 9mm's.

3. shootingbuff

shootingbuff Millennium Member