First Glock......G26 TopGlock.com experience

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Spdjunkie, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Spdjunkie

Spdjunkie

Well I posted this on the niners section & felt like I should here too. This is my first purchase from TopGlock.com and my first GLOCK purchase. My friend purchased a G30 .45 from them and was very pleased with there service and speed in which they processed everything.

My Order: 1 time

Glock 26 9mm Sub-Compact
    Mepro Light Night Sights
    2x more G26 Mags
    Pearce grip enhancers for all four mags
    Jentra plug

I called after my order was placed over their website, www.topglock.com and was very pleased, suprised also, with there great service and professionalism. They looked up every item number I gave them and was only missing the mags, but reassured me that if they didnt come in they would ship them out free of charge to my residence.

My (Second order):

Extended Mag Release
    Glock Enhanced Slide Release
    Extended Slide Lock

Due to the service I received and the great prices, FREE installation. I ordered this the next moment, next day, I had a chance so I could get them put on FREE, yes FREE of charge with my G26 order. I brought up the concern about the added shipping on the second order and Josh, TopGlock Manager, got on the phone and assured me the charge would be credited towards my first order.

I hope everything goes smoothly, based on my friends experience and all the great post on GlockTalk. I have to say I have found everything and anything I could possibly think of here. Thank you all. Stay safe. Please advise me on anything in the order you see thats ???

Kali-10 Round Nation "reason for the extra mags"

2. father time

father time

I had an extended mag release on my 19 once,it's easier to accidentally drop the mag,I think,as it happened to me several times.They also can make fitting a snug holster more problematic.But you made a sound choice in the 26,I've had 2 and love 'em!9mm's dirt cheap,so no excuses for not shooting it ALOT.;f ;f

3. Spdjunkie

Spdjunkie

I looked over my order and figured I can remove the TopGlock.com extended mag release and install it on my G17 (Just pruchased it and mod. as I write this. I opt to go with the factory extended mag release on the G26. I figured this would be a problem on the G26 with IWB holsters and this would really suck if I came across a BG and the mag came out!!! Talk about bad timing and........my life. Thanks for the reply FATHER TIME & this will be a definite shooter. Much appreciated. This forum ROCKS w/ 411 !!!! ~2