close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

First Glock; First Post

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Submariner, Sep 29, 2002.

1. Submariner

Submariner

Hi, guys! My first Glock is a Glock 30. I traded a S&W 625 and a little cash for it. My goal was to rid myself of a .45 ACP that was too big to carry and had a barrel too short for hunting. Did I do OK?

My first exposure to a Glock 21 was through my brother (JWP on this board). Then I took a class from Louis Awerbuck in August where one shooter used a Glock 30 as back-up to his 1911. Louis recommended I try a Glock 19 for my eldest daughter. I thought I would trade the Glock 30 for a Glock 19; however, it has grown on me. Now I am looking for a Glock 19.

2. ARs&AKs

ARs&AKs NRA Life Member

I just got my first Glock, a 30 last week. It's great!:)

3. bettis1

bettis1 Citizen

Welcome guys!
    My first Glock was a 19 and it's got many thousand rounds through it. Subsequently followed by a 26, a 23, and a 32. Just won a 30 a few months ago in a Gssf match. Love 'em all. Like kids, I'd hate to choose one over the others. Each has it's own personality and it's own niche. Enjoy yours and plan on how to expand the tribe.

4. danbh56

danbh56

Bought my first Glock a week ago (Glock 21)and went to the range this weekend. Great pistol I have been shooting and carrying a Beretta Cougar 8045 Th4e glock is lighter an much more accurate... Will be carrying the 21 from mow on.....;e

5. Grimsi

Grimsi Restored member

Welcome! And be sure to practice as much as possible.

The Model-30 does take some getting used to.