Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined the AK family today and picked up a draco. I'm actually surprised it's much nicer than I thought it would be. I've spent the day cleaning the goo out of it and learning how to break it down. No pics at the moment but it's just stock out of the box. I ordered a USA made krink brake and a single point sling last night, will be staining the wood darker so it feels pretty. I've been looking at these forever and figured it might be now or never. :supergrin:

·
Registered
556 Posts
I joined the AK family today and picked up a draco. I'm actually surprised it's much nicer than I thought it would be. I've spent the day cleaning the goo out of it and learning how to break it down. No pics at the moment but it's just stock out of the box. I ordered a USA made krink brake and a single point sling last night, will be staining the wood darker so it feels pretty. I've been looking at these forever and figured it might be now or never. :supergrin:
Those might be the highest "cool factor" for the money of any gun currently on the market. Congrats!

PS:Look up some of the registered SBR conversions people have done with those and prepare to drool.

·
Glockster
83 Posts
I've wanted a Draco for so long! I have no practical use for it whatsoever but it is so cool. Good call on the Krink brake and staining. Maybe some gold plating down the road?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts