close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FireSale - Exc Prices, U160 Seagate, Adaptec U160, Dual Athlon MPX mb +Chips, Laptop

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Phoenix_III, Mar 29, 2004.

1. Phoenix_III

Phoenix_III T5-SHTFChieftan

Here goes.

1x SEAGATE ST318452LW CHEETAH SCSI (U160) Disk Drive (18.35gb). 3.6ms, 15K RPM, LVD, 8mb buffer
    1x Adaptec ASC-29160N PCI Ultra Wide 160 SCSI 3 Controller. Comes with cable.
    Drivers available on CD-R

Drive has been kept cool with an 80mm fan since used. Drive makes a great boot drive, very fast access times. Not turned on and off very much. No bad sectors, etc. Warranty until 2007.

The whole package for 165 + shipping
    If you want to seperate, it might be possible.

EDIT: Will sell seperately, drive for $135 and controller for $45, and can throw in an 80 mm fan if so desired.

Units go for (on pricewatch) 170 + 83, respectively. A good, less expensive way to get into ultra fast SCSI.

(Would accept trade for guns or gun-related stuff)

Next is
    Tyan Tiger S2466N MPX, dual 1800XPs, no mods needed, highly stable dual processor board, with coolers. Comes with 4 port USB card.

New, board is $190 and chips are $89 (and do not do SMP from factory, mine do). Processors come with accepted/adaquate coolers!

Asking $260 shipped... or possible trades for guns/gun stuff

Specs at http://www.tyan.com/products/html/tigermpx_spec.html

Next is

IBM Thinkpad, I-Series 1400, 366cel, complete minus HD (and HD connector, available on ebay or possibly free from IBM (small part), and what I think is the complete caddy, caddy kit is $15 IIRC).

Laptop was used for note-taking and some gaming (Unreal Tournament at lowest res was actually smooth in DM). Everything works except the USB port takes the plug in either way, will only work one way, but have not used it since purchase. battery might need reconditioning, but probably holds some charge as is. No hard drive or connector, boots into bios. Good keys, good screen. CDROM works, no cracks or real scratches. Good to fix up and use (win2k = all native support) or win98, or linux, or take apart for screen and whatnot.

Dimensions (WxDxH) 32.8 cm x 26.9 cm x 4.3 cm (believe from IBM)
    Weight 3.5 kg (estimated)

$210 shipped or best offer...

link at http://www.sju.edu/~bc165187/thinkpad.html. Of course the pics make it look worse than it is, it is in fine to good shape (conservative). =) Always feels better in hand.

Any questions, comments, etc, are welcome. Will consider gun trades, partial + cash, or complete - cash, but could use the money for a pair of Neos. =)

All the best, and of course I guarentee against DOA or anything negative not detailed to you before the deal is final.

Cheers. :) I want you to be happy with any purchase you make from me.

2. Phoenix_III

Phoenix_III T5-SHTFChieftan

Bump... Would like to sell, it's good, quality stuff here. =)